Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tyrion83  
#141 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 8:35:38 AM(UTC)
Tyrion83

Groups: Registered
United States

Anybody from this group hear anything about their adjudication/class after background?
SMM  
#142 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 5:59:48 PM(UTC)
SMM

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I got the phone call two weeks ago from Teresa Tamburrino. The March class was already full, so she gave me options of May, July, or September. I chose May. She also mentioned that she’d be on vacation until next week, so I would imagine more people will hear then!
ianD  
#143 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:45:06 AM(UTC)
ianD

United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tyrion83 Go to Quoted Post
Anybody from this group hear anything about their adjudication/class after background?

I'm only about 4 months into my BI, but I haven't heard anything since the initial clarification items and interviews. I'm still getting those emails which makes me think I'm probably a few months out from being cleared, at the soonest. Anyone else still in the BI or who has been recently cleared in the 2017 cycle?
Applied to IA: Sep 17
Phase I: Feb 18
Phase II: Mar 18
Phase III: Sep 18
CJO: Sep 18
PSI/Poly: Oct 18
BI: Sep 18
SMM  
#144 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:08:47 AM(UTC)
SMM

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone on here who is in the March ‘19 class? I was recently moved into it and accepted the invite, but haven’t received any of the information yet. I’m wondering if this is because I was a late add or because nobody has yet. We are only a few weeks out now and I’m a planner so I’m anxious to have more info.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed