Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DEA

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is a federal law enforcement agency under the United States Department of Justice, tasked with combating drug smuggling and use within the United States. Not only is the DEA the lead agency for domestic enforcement of the drug policy of the United States sharing concurrent jurisdiction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it also has sole responsibility for coordinating and pursuing U.S. drug investigations abroad.

Perhaps you are working for the DEA or interested in working for the DEA. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DEA.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CSX90  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 12:34:21 PM(UTC)
CSX90

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I read that they're not doing USAJOBS announcements for DEA SA anymore. Do we pretty much just call a local field office? Seems like a weird way to go about an application. No portal, website, nothing??
CSUFTC  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 7:56:05 PM(UTC)
CSUFTC

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CSX90 Go to Quoted Post
I read that they're not doing USAJOBS announcements for DEA SA anymore. Do we pretty much just call a local field office? Seems like a weird way to go about an application. No portal, website, nothing??

Find the local field office and let them know you are interested. Attach your resume. I did this and a month ago I got an e-mail requesting me to fill out more forms to see if I can move on in the process. Haven't heard anything.
believer  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:43:13 AM(UTC)
believer

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CSX90 Go to Quoted Post

curious, where would you have read something like this. It makes sense. Because I have noticed no such animal on website However the local offices often are not listed in any phone book or publically so these are also difficult to find which leads me to think it's quite nepotistic (is that a word?)
Chevy82  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:43:14 AM(UTC)
Chevy82

Was thanked: 658 time(s) in 508 post(s)
This is accurate, contact local office. USSS is pretty much the same way. Occaisionally Secret Service advertises a posting for 1-3 days. Truth is, they have a year long, continuous USAJOBS 1811 posting that is hidden and you have to have a secret link. Contact the local field office and they send it to you.
Kay.Kay  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 5:19:08 AM(UTC)
Kay.Kay

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hampton121  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:32:04 AM(UTC)
Hampton121

United States

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 48 post(s)
I applied back in March got my application reviewed and now i do three phases of testing starting July 19th.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed