Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Office of Personnel Management

OPM is responsible for several broad categories such as employee recruitment and retention and oversees the overall federal workforce including managing, job announcement postings at USAJOBS.gov and setting governmentwide policies on hiring procedures.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GSBS  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:12:23 PM(UTC)
GSBS

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 255 time(s) in 218 post(s)
I stopped hearing from the OPM Credit service except when a new Sex Offender moves in my town (not sure why I need to know ths for credit purposes?).

"In accordance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2017, Public Law No. 115-31, OPM will continue to facilitate the provision of identity theft coverage to individuals impacted by the 2015 cyber incidents for a period not less than 10 years and includes not less than $5 million in identity theft insurance. The extended services will cover individuals through Fiscal Year 2026."
cyberfx1024  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 02, 2018 10:24:12 AM(UTC)
cyberfx1024

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GSBS Go to Quoted Post
I stopped hearing from the OPM Credit service except when a new Sex Offender moves in my town (not sure why I need to know ths for credit purposes?).

"In accordance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2017, Public Law No. 115-31, OPM will continue to facilitate the provision of identity theft coverage to individuals impacted by the 2015 cyber incidents for a period not less than 10 years and includes not less than $5 million in identity theft insurance. The extended services will cover individuals through Fiscal Year 2026."

So your still depending on the OPM Credit Monitoring service? That was a farce if I ever heard of one. I just pay for my own so I get a detailed view about it.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed