Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

48 Pages«<464748
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BlackMambaIC  
#941 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:50:20 PM(UTC)
BlackMambaIC

Groups: Registered
United States

Originally Posted by: Dune-8 Go to Quoted Post
Do we have any consensus on why the tri-weekly emails disappear sometimes after a status update? I recall WaitingIsTheHardestPart saying that they did not receive their scheduled one and that was followed by them getting an invite to Q, so I'm just wondering if the others that were also recently invited had a similar experience?

If so, that could indicate that having them disappear is a positive sign that things are moving the right direction.

Feel free to DM me if you don't want to discuss publicly!

Kind of unrelated because I haven't received an invite to Q, but the tri-weekly emails stop regardless after approximately 1-1.5 years in background. I'm 2.5 years in background, and inquired with HQ when mine all of a sudden stopped. Just thought you all should know, should yours be delayed.

Dune-8  
#942 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:32:01 PM(UTC)
Dune-8

United States

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BlackMambaIC Go to Quoted Post
Kind of unrelated because I haven't received an invite to Q, but the tri-weekly emails stop regardless after approximately 1-1.5 years in background. I'm 2.5 years in background, and inquired with HQ when mine all of a sudden stopped. Just thought you all should know, should yours be delayed.

Good to know either way I suppose. I wonder why they stop them after that length of time? Maybe because they figured back in the day that you should've already been cleared by that point!?

Originally Posted by: WaitingIsTheHardestPart Go to Quoted Post
If this whole process hasn't aged you 10 years, you must have the patience of a saint.

Oh it's aged me alright and I'm still waiting on an invite lol!

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:44:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cmar  
#943 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:38:13 AM(UTC)
cmar

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello, everyone. Been keeping up with the forum for a while and just got approved to post. Here's my timeline:

App. 8/28/18
Phase I:12/19/18
Phase II:12/26/18, pass 1/16/19
Phase III:11/7/19, pass 11/13/19
CJO:12/13/19
PSI:1/13/20
Poly:1/17/20
BI:Pending

I still receive my email updates (most recent being 6/22), but have not received any notice about a class. Hoping for next year!
App:8/28/18
I:12/19/18
II:12/26/18, pass 1/16/19
III:11/7/19, pass 11/13/19
CJO:12/13/19
PSI:1/13/20
Poly:1/17/20
BI:Pending
Rss Feed  Atom Feed