Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Contractors

Are you one of the millions who work for Uncle Sam but is not employeed by him? If so, then you are part of the federal contrators' world. This forum is created to allow contrators to share experiences and give insight to others.

FederalSoup is a FREE forum site dedicated to serving the needs of federal contractors, so please keep this forum on topic and focused. This will help make this community valuable. Thanks for your cooperation.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ScoobyDon't  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 11:09:21 AM(UTC)
ScoobyDon't

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

I am in the interview process for Perspecta (was Keypoint) for a BI job and I have a question about training and what happens if you fail.

The first two weeks of training is done at home. I was told that I will be studding and taking tests and if I don't pass them with at least an 80% I will no longer be considered for the job.

I was also told that I will have to pay $8,000 if while my own background investigation is going on I decide I no long want to work for them, or if I quit the job before a year of employment.

I have two questions......if I fail the at-home tests and am let go, will I really have to pay $8,000?

My other question is; if I fail the at-home tests and am let go, am I still able to have a clearance if I take another job that requires one? Or, does Perspecta prevent that from happening and I would have to have the background investigated again?

Thanks!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed