Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ArmyGrunt  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:18:20 PM(UTC)
ArmyGrunt

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am about to put in for a scheduled award and my doctor has some experience with it but I am hoping to find another one that has more. If anyone has used an Orthopedic Surgeon and would recommend them I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
thanks 1 user thanked ArmyGrunt for this useful post.
lonelywolf on 7/23/2019(UTC)
lonelywolf  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:40:26 AM(UTC)
lonelywolf

Groups: Registered
United States

Try Ortho Virginia, they have a few doctors that do them, as well as Alliance PT. I haven't had any experience with either of them, but I called around so I know when it's time for one. If go to any of them please let me know your experience.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed