Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Internal Revenue Service

As a bureau of the Department of the Treasury and as one of the world's most efficient tax administrators, the IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share. (Source: www.irs.gov)

This forum will allow you to share and ask job-related questions about this bureau. This is NOT the place to ask tax questions.

162 Pages«<160161162
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cooljul  
#3221 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:01:28 AM(UTC)
cooljul

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 64 post(s)
It’s a Dell 14 or 15 inch not sure and they give you either a shoulder bag or roller bag for it.
thanks 1 user thanked cooljul for this useful post.
Stevendiaz23 on 8/18/2019(UTC)
tofu soup  
#3222 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 7:12:03 AM(UTC)
tofu soup

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cooljul Go to Quoted Post
It’s great! It’s been a slow start to be honest with all the orientation stuff and online learning they are having us do. Then 4 weeks of tax law training (RA classroom 1) and now we are finally back from that and are getting into the meat of it. Actually planning for our own cases, sending appointment letters, using the systems. Pressure is on to get all our cases done before classroom 2 but it’s exciting. You will hear “this is the best job ever” soooo many times. And it really is great. I’m happy to never do another journal entry again. Nervous to meet with taxpayers soon but we are really supported here. You’re going to love it. Enjoy orientation and classroom and make friends! We had some great times and I can’t wait to see them again next week at CPE training (while you’re in orientation). Your POD is going to be happy to see you, they haven’t hired in yearsssss and your POD may not have even hired in the last wave (2016). Enjoy it!!

Thats great and reassuring to hear! Thank you so much for this insight.

For the Classroom 1 training did they send you somewhere for that? I want to plan ahead and my parents would be visiting me one of those weekends from across the country so that would conflict! Or do they have classroom trainings at your POD?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed