Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jan3lynn1950  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 11:44:38 PM(UTC)
jan3lynn1950

Groups: Registered
Woman

I submitted my appeal to ECAB 2 years ago and still pending How long does it take? Could it be that can't decide whether I am right or wrong? Why so long? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Bobw  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:20:36 AM(UTC)

Don't feel bad....OWCP will delay as long as they can...may not have even sent the information to ECAB. In my case...the OWCP sent false information to ECAB....wrong injury information, etc....did not allow me to correct it or comment to ECAB....it took over 1 year...I had 2 related injuries, ECAB found that OWCP wrongly discontinued my benefits, based on one injury! However, OWCP is totally ignoring the ECAB decision...been almost 2 years and OWCP will not even discuss it with me!

The OWCP process is corrupted and should be abolished for something more ethical. Delay is their game...hoping you give up!
jan3lynn1950  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:19:29 AM(UTC)
jan3lynn1950

Woman

I was on workman's comp receiving pay each month for 10 years then my doctor said I could go back to work which was very false. It's been almost two years since I sent mine in and they told me it takes a while because there's so many of them that but they call me back all the time after I call them to return my call. I'm wondering will they start sending me my page months? I don't know but yes I agree with you the place is just absolutely nuts. I went out on Social Security I'm workmans comp when I injured myself at work. They're sent they're paying all my medical all my prescriptions but yet they can't pay me my monthly pay that does not make sense. Thanks for responding
edalder  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:53:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 189 time(s) in 164 post(s)
ECAB appeals take a LONG LONG LONG time. I don't see that changing any time soon, either.
Kivi
Rss Feed  Atom Feed