Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stephan  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 10:56:14 AM(UTC)
Stephan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi All!

Just a quick question to make sure I do this right.

I want to change my health benefit (from Aetna to BCBS) TODAY!!! Can I do that through a memo and send it through ECOMP today?

If so, is there a special "CATEGORY" on ECOMP that I SELECT in the pull down menu? I did not see an option on ECOMP for "FEHB Changes during open season" so it could be directed to the OWCP health benefit department, etc.

I imagine the number of requests are so massive that health benefits won't go to the Claims Examiner but be funneled to the OWCP benefits department.

Today is the last day (12/10/18) for 2019 benefit changes and I appreciate your help!

Thank you!!!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed