Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
badflipper  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 6:33:21 AM(UTC)
badflipper

Groups: Registered

I've had 3 foot surgeries for an injury back in 2006. My doctor says there's currently nothing more they can do for me besides seeing a Pain Management doctor (which I'm currently seeing).
Where do I start to file for a scheduled award? Or should I use an attorney? Thank you for any advice!
LeroyToliver  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:45:37 PM(UTC)
LeroyToliver

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Check with an agency like Harris Federal law for your foot injuries. There are zero scheduled awards for back injuries, ridiculous given that these are the most common.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed