Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gringobonk  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 5:42:39 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

As I work on my case I figured out that the most recent cd sent with allegedly all of my case file info is missing files from previous case file cds, and documents which I still have hard copies of and saved digital copies.

A big one is an 8 page letter I used to get a SECOP dismissed and it kept my claim open. They refused to remove that SECOP report back when I got it dismissed and I knew the only reason they would do that is to use it against me later. So they gave that report to another SECOP later and of course I attacked them for doing this in my rebuttal to the other SECOP. They keep doing that.

Then I discovered that there isn't one single instance of the word "reimbursement" or "medical travel" in the new cd case file. It's as if someone intentionally did a search and deleted all of those documents from the case file.

OWCP failed to reimburse me for a flight to Honolulu,HI that cost over $700. They also canceled another SECOP scheduled on that island when I told them my family refused to pay to fly me over again since they never got the first reimbursement. None of the scanned receipts are in this CD case file. I filed a congressional complaint that I never heard back about.

This is shady and I don't recall them ever doing this before and all of my other CDs have documents with those words like "reimbursement" on them, including the pages of the document the CE sent me to file for reimbursement from having to fly to Honolulu from the big island of hawaii.

I feel like the Senior Claims Examiner has something to do with this and covered his tracks before they moved him and the prior CE off of my case. I nailed him on a number of other things. I'm about to just post audio recordings of the guy on youtube indicating that he would check on my reimbursement and get back to me. I'm absolutely sick of OWCP. What's the law on dumping my case file online? Any one know off the top of their head. I genuinely don't care if people see my medical records at this point as long as I can't get convicted for posting them. I want to show the public how these people in OWCP treat us.

Has any one else had OWCP delete files from their record, send them a CD and claim that was the entire case file to cover up their wrong doing???
jesse slade  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 8:04:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 127 post(s)
Medical and travel reimbursements are paid through a third party contractor and aren't part of your OWCP file unless the CE had to perform some sort of approval, search and/or authorization.

There may have been previous records prior to the third party taking over the billing side of things.

Those records are kept at OWCPMed (the old ACS site). Check that site for any bills paid or denied.
VW1  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 6:18:49 AM(UTC)
VW1

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
If I am understanding you correctly, you have requested a copy of your claim file on CD more than once. The first time you make a request for a copy of your file they are going to send you the entire case file. Let's say you wait a year and again request a copy of your file. Since you made a previous request they are now only going to send documents that were placed in your file since the last request was filled. For example, you requested your file on January 1, 2018 and they filled your request on February 5, 2018. You then request another copy of the file on February 1, 2019 and they filled it on February 10, 2019. That copy is only going to contain the documents submitted to your file from February 6, 2018 to February 10, 2019.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed