Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:42:36 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 4

My treating physician has left the practice where I saw him and joined another practice. Do I have to get permission to still see him? He still accepts Federal Workermans Comp
thanks all
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 5:33:24 AM(UTC)

Rank: Rookie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/18/2017(UTC)
Posts: 49
United States
Location: Florida

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
You would not have to get permission to continue seeing him but I would suggest that you send a letter to OWCP informing them that he has a new address and provide them with that information.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.751 seconds.