Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Peacemaker723  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:48:47 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Just cause your DM box is full
What you allow is what will continue!
Peacemaker723  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:53:50 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Not really getting the activity I was expecting. Listen I believe this PM has violated FMLA laws, has harassed, and retaliated against me specifically for comments I made regarding our POOM, which he has a very close personal relationship with, and it all stemmed from my comments. As I said union has been barely existent to say the least and the station is weak. Weak union or lack of union members. Had issues with a leave bank not being posted so nobody in the Connecticut Valley District could donate days. That was almost a month ago so needless to say I wasn’t receiving days because nobody was aware of it. I really feel like many different issues are going on I think I have potential lawsuits and I have nobody to turn to for guidance.
WorkingTitle3484  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:10:33 PM(UTC)
WorkingTitle3484

United States

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Don't get your hopes up and prepare yourself for disappointment. Are you here to make money or are you here to be proven right?

What's your goal with filing an EEO, for the behavior to cease and desist or the removal of the manager? Neither will happen. You're only going to invite more drama and migraines, quite possibly a paranoia complex that everyone's out to get you. All of management is in bed with each other.

You could contact the NBA if you have weak union presence, but don't hold your breath for any productive action to occur soon because NBAs have fatter fish to fry than a personal grievance.

My advice: keep your head low and make money. If you're still willfully gung-ho, contact the NBA, and if that doesn't prove fruitful, lawyer up. However, a lawyer's success relies on evidence, paperwork, lawful recordings, etc. The PO is just doing business, so don't take this S personally. It's all silly BS anyway. Make money, go home, repeat.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:11:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: repetition

Quote:
Punch in, do the work, punch out, go home. In other words, get paid. Anything else is silly BS.
Peacemaker723  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:38:14 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

All stuff I’m very aware of. Nepotism....I actually contacted the Office of Inspector General and Senator Blumenthal from Connecticut. If things were handled inappropriately then YES. I want to sue and win and take my money. At the very least I want to expose the retaliation and the bullying. Honestly the post office is *****ed. Everything about it is *****ed and honestly I’m not that desperate to stay in a job that treats its employees like ***** and when an employee’s son dies they still treat you like *****. NO WAY....don’t want to go in and punch a clock for these cock suckers. Sorry for the profanity. The whole culture is *****ed.
postalvet  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:44:17 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 2868 time(s) in 2264 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Peacemaker723 Go to Quoted Post
Upcoming redress meeting against PM. Union has proved to be useless in my station and branch. Supervision even worse from POOM down. Anyway I have a redress coming up which I don’t even think is worth it bc the PM is such a douche. Read something about a redress being away to help supervisors I’m not looking to help this guy at all I’m looking to fry him anybody with some tips please DM me. Power to the people ***** the man!!!

get a lawyer is you best bet.

redress is a process but the eeo takes time and if you are not prepared for the backla***** will not work. fyi union can not help in eeo because of legal issues.
Postal employee (retired) 38 yrs who helps even if some do not believe me! I was a Steward, officer & trouble maker. Just Sayin'
Peacemaker723  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:58:57 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Postalvet...tried to PM

Listen bro I appreciate the response I’ve been dealing with the backlash for over a year this guy thought he could get over on me and he hasn’t been able to do it I’m FMLA’d up they can’t touch me but I can’t find a lawyer to go after these *****s and I wanna ***** them good because they been *****ing with me since I started this job they *****ed with me when I became a 204B and they only stopped because my 23 year old so died January 16,2019. PM and steward changed their tune after I called the senators office.
mmmNUTELLA  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:17:35 AM(UTC)
mmmNUTELLA

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You can always file retaliation with department of labor retaliation unit in your area closest to your office but make sure you state that you are a federal worker cause they do things a bit different. If you believe your FMLA is violated there is a branch in department of labor too if i remember right. Otherwise, you can contact FMLA in your area/state for their advice or contact HIPPA so they can give you your options if not they will allow you to file claim against your management. One of those people should give you an answer at least.

BTW most union rep sucks because everyone wants money or they want a certain position or favor. Do not forget that.
postalvet  
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:22:38 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Postal employee (retired) 38 yrs who helps even if some do not believe me! I was a Steward, officer & trouble maker. Just Sayin'
Peacemaker723  
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:29:36 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Went there is there a specific area??? Couldn’t find lawyers.
postalvet  
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:11:26 PM(UTC)
postalvet

CreoleSoul  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:35:13 PM(UTC)
CreoleSoul

United States

Originally Posted by: WorkingTitle3484 Go to Quoted Post
Don't get your hopes up and prepare yourself for disappointment. Are you here to make money or are you here to be proven right?

What's your goal with filing an EEO, for the behavior to cease and desist or the removal of the manager? Neither will happen. You're only going to invite more drama and migraines, quite possibly a paranoia complex that everyone's out to get you. All of management is in bed with each other.

You could contact the NBA if you have weak union presence, but don't hold your breath for any productive action to occur soon because NBAs have fatter fish to fry than a personal grievance.

My advice: keep your head low and make money. If you're still willfully gung-ho, contact the NBA, and if that doesn't prove fruitful, lawyer up. However, a lawyer's success relies on evidence, paperwork, lawful recordings, etc. The PO is just doing business, so don't take this S personally. It's all silly BS anyway. Make money, go home, repeat.

Although I agree with most of what you've said and much of it is so very true, your thinking is very screwed up and is the reason the P.O. is the way it is...too many cowards who are only concerned about keeping their head low and an index finger raised for the sake of making a dollar although you all see the injustice and unfairness happening all around you. That mentality you have is why we as postal employees continue to be mistreated and abused. I've gone through similarities with no help from anyone (the union; EEO; OIG); too poor to afford a lawyer, which I'm not sure will help me resolve the issues I've had to endure since transferring to the new station I'm currently at. But the same attitude you bear is the culture in which makes the P.O. a horrible place to work. You and the rest who think like you are all cowards and will definitely have to answer to God for not standing up for what's right. The money you've allowed yourself to become an indentured servant to and have allowed you and those with the same attitudes to become silent cowards. The post office is filled with ignorant, sleeping folks who only want to "keep their head low, make money, go home, and repeat" as long as it's not them that is on the receiving end of the sufferage and abuse taking place in the P.O.'s across America. It's NOT silly bull**** when You are on the receiving end of the discrimination, bullying, and hell! No one should have to subject themselves to these forms of hell in the name of a dollar bill. May God have mercy on your soul! You've been sleeping far too long. There's one sure thing the P.O. does;...it makes people very incompetent.
Peacemaker723  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:44:06 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Well listen brother you got it all wrong. The whole system is broke. Been broke for years as far as I can tell. Worst thing the union ever did was give back the right to strike! Do you want me to tell you what creates a complacent and moronic workforce is the system that we have set up daily to estimate the amount of time we need to deliver a route. Like I said the WHOLE place needs a MASSIVE overhaul. The system that we have to utilize on a daily basis rewards carriers to take longer. It’s not designed for carriers to work professionally and get the job done faster which is what any business tries to do in order to be profitable.
Peacemaker723  
#13 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:45:53 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

*Meant to say work efficiently
122intheshade  
#14 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 6:33:35 PM(UTC)
122intheshade

Pitcairn
Location: Bankin' off of the northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Was thanked: 558 time(s) in 448 post(s)
Now you understand how government works. Efficiency is not rewarded. Rules and laws are ignored unless someone needs to make a point. What you describe is a typical situation for most of us.

I'm not going to change the system; either are you. Bang your head against the wall all you want. Read Hannah Blecter's posts if you want a sympathetic vibration.

Just remember: the rules protect you and confound THEM just as much as they piss you off and confound YOU. USE the Force to your advantage. Evil sows the seeds of its destruction; you must cultivate those seeds.
We decide which is right; and which is an illusion. I've got blisters on me fingers!
WorkingTitle3484  
#15 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 7:11:39 PM(UTC)
WorkingTitle3484

United States

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CreoleSoul Go to Quoted Post
Although I agree with most of what you've said and much of it is so very true, your thinking is very screwed up and is the reason the P.O. is the way it is...too many cowards who are only concerned about keeping their head low and an index finger raised for the sake of making a dollar although you all see the injustice and unfairness happening all around you. That mentality you have is why we as postal employees continue to be mistreated and abused. I've gone through similarities with no help from anyone (the union; EEO; OIG); too poor to afford a lawyer, which I'm not sure will help me resolve the issues I've had to endure since transferring to the new station I'm currently at. But the same attitude you bear is the culture in which makes the P.O. a horrible place to work. You and the rest who think like you are all cowards and will definitely have to answer to God for not standing up for what's right. The money you've allowed yourself to become an indentured servant to and have allowed you and those with the same attitudes to become silent cowards. The post office is filled with ignorant, sleeping folks who only want to "keep their head low, make money, go home, and repeat" as long as it's not them that is on the receiving end of the sufferage and abuse taking place in the P.O.'s across America. It's NOT silly bull**** when You are on the receiving end of the discrimination, bullying, and hell! No one should have to subject themselves to these forms of hell in the name of a dollar bill. May God have mercy on your soul! You've been sleeping far too long. There's one sure thing the P.O. does;...it makes people very incompetent.

I get it. You're lashing out at me because your crusading jackassery has landed you in a world of hurt. You're trying to right the wrongs, but you don't know how and you fail to realize you're a stubborn donkey on his way to insanity. You are not a victim, and I don't feel sorry for you. YOU created your problems, so put your big boy/girl pants on and fix them. You're floundering with your head barely above water. I'm lounging on a boat and watching you sputter, and I continue to sip my drink with my little umbrella, wondering where my next dark and stormy is. You've gotta help yourself in this game, and if you don't know how, than you'll lose. Don't hate, but learn to participate in the game, dummy. That "woe is me" BS is infuriating. I don't know you, but I can tell that you think you're better than everybody else. You're not. You're worse. You think you've got friends, but you really don't. You have co-workers who tolerate you. You're depressed. You're mad at yourself because all the choices you've made have been wrong and you're losing at life. Also, you're quick to criticize someone you've never met and insult them if they have a different point of view than yours. Bold move for someone who calls others "cowards" with such wayward abandon. You think you know everything but you don't, which is true latrine lawyer behavior. You don't know what you're doing and you don't know how to adapt. You're drowning, and I'm not here to save you. Open your eyes and adapt, or continue with your eyes closed, and drown. Either way, makes no difference to me.

Also, sufferage isn't a word, dumbass. You mean "suffering" not "suffrage" which means voting. It's a personal pet peeve of mine when someone tries to act all smart and they end up embarrassing themselves. Good grief, I'm embarrassed for you. You agree with most of what I said, think it's jacked up, and on top of that, you audaciously thought it was a good idea to write that post calling me, some drunk from Jersey, a coward, like I'M your problem. Get a grip, dude. What a joke.

Your narcissistic jackassery is your problem, not me. It's unfortunate because I suspect you have no idea that you're a pompous twit, so there's no cure. Feel free though to file as many EEOs as you'd like. Also, while you're at it, call Labor Relations, and let them know that management isn't treating you fairly. Leave messages. Write letters. They'll love it.
Quote:
Punch in, do the work, punch out, go home. In other words, get paid. Anything else is silly BS.
LeroyToliver  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:50:08 PM(UTC)
LeroyToliver

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Check your messages
Rss Feed  Atom Feed