Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Peacemaker723  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:48:47 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Just cause your DM box is full
What you allow is what will continue!
Peacemaker723  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:53:50 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Not really getting the activity I was expecting. Listen I believe this PM has violated FMLA laws, has harassed, and retaliated against me specifically for comments I made regarding our POOM, which he has a very close personal relationship with, and it all stemmed from my comments. As I said union has been barely existent to say the least and the station is weak. Weak union or lack of union members. Had issues with a leave bank not being posted so nobody in the Connecticut Valley District could donate days. That was almost a month ago so needless to say I wasn’t receiving days because nobody was aware of it. I really feel like many different issues are going on I think I have potential lawsuits and I have nobody to turn to for guidance.
WorkingTitle3484  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:10:33 PM(UTC)
WorkingTitle3484

United States

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Don't get your hopes up and prepare yourself for disappointment. Are you here to make money or are you here to be proven right?

What's your goal with filing an EEO, for the behavior to cease and desist or the removal of the manager? Neither will happen. You're only going to invite more drama and migraines, quite possibly a paranoia complex that everyone's out to get you. All of management is in bed with each other.

You could contact the NBA if you have weak union presence, but don't hold your breath for any productive action to occur soon because NBAs have fatter fish to fry than a personal grievance.

My advice: keep your head low and make money. If you're still willfully gung-ho, contact the NBA, and if that doesn't prove fruitful, lawyer up. However, a lawyer's success relies on evidence, paperwork, lawful recordings, etc. The PO is just doing business, so don't take this S personally. It's all silly BS anyway. Make money, go home, repeat.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:11:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: repetition

Quote:
Punch in, do the work, punch out, go home. In other words, get paid. Anything else is silly BS.
Peacemaker723  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:38:14 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

All stuff I’m very aware of. Nepotism....I actually contacted the Office of Inspector General and Senator Blumenthal from Connecticut. If things were handled inappropriately then YES. I want to sue and win and take my money. At the very least I want to expose the retaliation and the bullying. Honestly the post office is *****ed. Everything about it is *****ed and honestly I’m not that desperate to stay in a job that treats its employees like ***** and when an employee’s son dies they still treat you like *****. NO WAY....don’t want to go in and punch a clock for these cock suckers. Sorry for the profanity. The whole culture is *****ed.
postalvet  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:44:17 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 2831 time(s) in 2230 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Peacemaker723 Go to Quoted Post
Upcoming redress meeting against PM. Union has proved to be useless in my station and branch. Supervision even worse from POOM down. Anyway I have a redress coming up which I don’t even think is worth it bc the PM is such a douche. Read something about a redress being away to help supervisors I’m not looking to help this guy at all I’m looking to fry him anybody with some tips please DM me. Power to the people ***** the man!!!

get a lawyer is you best bet.

redress is a process but the eeo takes time and if you are not prepared for the backla***** will not work. fyi union can not help in eeo because of legal issues.
Postal employee (retired) 38 yrs who helps even if some do not believe me! I was a Steward, officer & trouble maker. Just Sayin'
Peacemaker723  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:58:57 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Postalvet...tried to PM

Listen bro I appreciate the response I’ve been dealing with the backlash for over a year this guy thought he could get over on me and he hasn’t been able to do it I’m FMLA’d up they can’t touch me but I can’t find a lawyer to go after these *****s and I wanna ***** them good because they been *****ing with me since I started this job they *****ed with me when I became a 204B and they only stopped because my 23 year old so died January 16,2019. PM and steward changed their tune after I called the senators office.
mmmNUTELLA  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:17:35 AM(UTC)
mmmNUTELLA

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You can always file retaliation with department of labor retaliation unit in your area closest to your office but make sure you state that you are a federal worker cause they do things a bit different. If you believe your FMLA is violated there is a branch in department of labor too if i remember right. Otherwise, you can contact FMLA in your area/state for their advice or contact HIPPA so they can give you your options if not they will allow you to file claim against your management. One of those people should give you an answer at least.

BTW most union rep sucks because everyone wants money or they want a certain position or favor. Do not forget that.
postalvet  
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:22:38 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Postal employee (retired) 38 yrs who helps even if some do not believe me! I was a Steward, officer & trouble maker. Just Sayin'
Peacemaker723  
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:29:36 PM(UTC)
Peacemaker723

Man
United States

Went there is there a specific area??? Couldn’t find lawyers.
postalvet  
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:11:26 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Rss Feed  Atom Feed