Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

General Conversations

Within this forum, you can:

• share experiences as a federal employee
  • ask for some general help from fellow federal employees
  • offer helpful advice
  • make this world a better place (doesn't hurt to try)

Please keep in mind that this is not an opportunity to "step up on a soap box." Let's keep things clean, polite and useful. Thanks for your cooperation.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ehan  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:13:34 AM(UTC)
Ehan

Groups: Registered
United States

I just received SF 50s for an Individual Cash Award (NRB) and Individual Time Off Award. They are $1200 and 17 hours, respectively. This is down since the same time last year, when I received $1250 and 32 hours.

These are the only two years I have to compare so I'm wondering is the reason for this drop my performance? Normal fluctuations in the budget? Thanks for any info you can provide.
FS0201  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:29:32 AM(UTC)
FS0201

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 242 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ehan Go to Quoted Post
I just received SF 50s for an Individual Cash Award (NRB) and Individual Time Off Award. They are $1200 and 17 hours, respectively. This is down since the same time last year, when I received $1250 and 32 hours.

These are the only two years I have to compare so I'm wondering is the reason for this drop my performance? Normal fluctuations in the budget? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Could be a number of reasons, budget limitations are certainly possible.
The excuse of, "I read it on FederalSoup..." won't work. Please do your due diligence.
Endless Summer  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 12:34:48 PM(UTC)
Endless Summer

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 169 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FS0201 Go to Quoted Post

Could be a number of reasons, budget limitations are certainly possible.

I'd bet it isn't an issue of your performance or your supervisor's feelings toward you but more of a change in policy or funding. You still did good.
Tic3  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 10:36:47 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)

(NRB) means it's a non-ratings based award, so it's not related to your performance.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed