Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MitRod0108  
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:12:06 PM(UTC)
MitRod0108

Groups: Registered
Woman

Originally Posted by: Seadogg Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CarChris12 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Seadogg Go to Quoted Post
Why don't you want to deliver where the customer wants?

you're been sarcastic right???

No, I wasn't. In your initial post you provided so little detail I didn't understand your position. Now after some more posts it is clear. As others have suggested, the proper procedure is to ask MGMT what to do. If it were me and they had asked nicely (and I wasn't under time pressure) I would bring the packages back.

I apologize about me not giving more details and thank you for understanding. I’m very customer friendly because I like to treat others the same way I like to be treated but Time pressure is in another level.
Kc-cca  
#22 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:09:52 PM(UTC)
Kc-cca

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: donaldworrell Go to Quoted Post
After all the "do what your told". "Don,t be lazy" advise. Here is the issue. When you get walked with ,you will be expected to use the mailbox. You can not just do special favors . You get no time for it during an inspection, if you walk inside to the back of a grocery store they will deduct time. Now if you can get your postmaster to give you a direct order fine. Write a statement for yourself noting the time and date and the instructions you where given. Such as walk the parcels to the back f the store. Good now your the postmaster is on record and you have a defense during an inspection as to why you are doing this time wasting practice. But my main point is do not just do these things on your own,

Except the delivery point for large stores like that is the receiving door. Go back and ring the bell.
Enigma  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:49:43 PM(UTC)
Enigma

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
All the carriers in my office say that places are supposed to have one delivery point

We have a buisness on one our routes that the owner also gets mail for a side buisness at. The annoying thing is that all the mail for the actual buisness and side buisness plus packages for the main buisness go to a mail tub in the lobby yet packages for the side businesses are taken to a door next to the recieving doors. All the regulars say that the regular on the route shouldn't be doing this as it should be a single delivery point.

It annoys be but I do it because the regular gets angry about every little thing and it isn't worth listening to him whine
Hannah Blecter  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:59:01 PM(UTC)
Hannah Blecter

Was thanked: 1191 time(s) in 806 post(s)
Customer service is such a bother.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed