Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
11 Pages«<91011
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ajp3x8w4a  
#201 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:29:16 AM(UTC)
ajp3x8w4a

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: reaper1209 Go to Quoted Post
Any hear anything recently? I submitted my SF86 at the end of April. I don't expect that part to take too long since I already have a DOD TS. I know the FBI has suspended polys for the time being so I assumed that goes for the DEA as well.

I got a call from HR to tell me I was still being considered, which is nice, but they had no answers for me beyond that.

I hadn't heard anything since I interviewed in February 2020 until yesterday. Yesterday I received an email with a drug questionnaire and disclosure form. I also already have DOJ TS clearance from another agency.
KaraMOK  
#202 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:42:27 AM(UTC)
KaraMOK

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Same here! I didn’t hear anything since February 2020, and I received the same forms yesterday.

Originally Posted by: ajp3x8w4a Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: reaper1209 Go to Quoted Post
Any hear anything recently? I submitted my SF86 at the end of April. I don't expect that part to take too long since I already have a DOD TS. I know the FBI has suspended polys for the time being so I assumed that goes for the DEA as well.

I got a call from HR to tell me I was still being considered, which is nice, but they had no answers for me beyond that.

I hadn't heard anything since I interviewed in February 2020 until yesterday. Yesterday I received an email with a drug questionnaire and disclosure form. I also already have DOJ TS clearance from another agency.

NoobSilbot  
#203 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:53:14 AM(UTC)
NoobSilbot

United States

I haven't heard anything from F-NC-19-10627846-DE-SG. Completed Biodata, and just crickets. I see some folks interviewed. Should I just read the writing on the wall? Any updates?

TJ Que  
#204 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 1:57:00 PM(UTC)
TJ Que

United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I had this same question. Because I seen that some people on here who interviewed in the same month as me got emails telling them to fill out forms. So do I give up hope at this point?
NoobSilbot  
#205 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:41:39 AM(UTC)
NoobSilbot

United States

Just fired of another email. Doubtful that I will hear anything, but what the hell, right? Maybe I will try calling. Seems to have worked for some folks up the thread.

A bit disappointing to not hear anything, after what seemed like a streamlined process. I suppose no one could have anticipated the last few months, but even so--seems like they could at least have sent off a rejection email.

TJ Que  
#206 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:19:47 AM(UTC)
TJ Que

United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I know, it's frustrating. But someone sent me a message saying that right now, no news is good news. Because the DEA is a smaller agency and they have a lot of stuff to go through. Especially now. So, I'm assuming we will get notified either way. And yeah, I've tried both emailing and calling. I've emailed two times with no response. I emailed my interviewer and he referred me to someone and that person told me she would look into it best she can. But I haven't heard back. And I tried calling last week and it just rang and rang until I got a busy signal. But I also called before covid. And that time I got someone right as I was about to hang up; she put me on hold and never came back to the phone. So, at this point, it's a crap shoot. I'm just going to stop stressing about it and if I'm selected, I'll hear back eventually. And if I do get any updates, I'll be sure to post em here.
reaper1209  
#207 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
reaper1209

United States

Hello everyone! Thought I would post an update given the uncertainty right now on how things are moving. I finally got a call this week to schedule my poly. Everyone's situation is different so there's no telling if that means other calls are coming soon, but the agent who called did mentioned that he just got approved to do polys again. Hopefully this means that everyone else in this process is moving again too.

Wish me luck! I hope you all get calls/emails too!
centermass  
#208 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 6:30:58 PM(UTC)
centermass

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for letting us know! How long ago did you submit e-qip? That might help the rest of us in the process get a handle on when we may get called, although COVID has had an impact on cities with polygraphers assigned there being available for exams. Unlucky for me, I could be looking at NYC or Boston as a polygraph location since it is unlikely there are any working in offices closer than that..
reaper1209  
#209 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:52:06 AM(UTC)
reaper1209

United States

My timeline is:

Apply: 07/2019
Call for interview: 11/2019
Interview: 12/2019
C/O: 02/2020
Onboarding/Drug Use Questionnaire: 03/2020
E-QUIP: 04/2020
Poly: 07/2020
Drug Test: ?
Risk Letter: ?
Location Preferences: ?
F/O: ?

Keep in mind however that I applied for the Direct Hire announcement and the steps may be different for competitive hires. I'm hoping that if I pass the poly and suitability, the rest will be fairly soon after. But I guess that will depend on many factors including the next BIRS class.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed