Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

56 Pages«<545556
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
1995JeepCherokee  
#1101 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:51:17 AM(UTC)
1995JeepCherokee

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 22 post(s)
How quickly have people typically gotten their notice for a Quantico date or Pre-Q PFT following their current employer being contacted?
StillCallsMeSon  
#1102 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:58:43 AM(UTC)
StillCallsMeSon

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tamvid11 Go to Quoted Post
Hey all. It has been a while since I've gone through the FBI process. I went through a couple years ago, didn't pass the interview. I was locked out for a year, but now it's been a couple. I would like to know what all has changed in the process. My phase 2 was done at a large hotel over a weekend. There were about 250 applicants from my region. They split everyone into groups and half did writing exam while the other half interviewed, and then everyone switched. Have they gone away from this method? I'm seeing Phase 2 in 2 parts now. Also, are they still making people who have been to phase 2 previously attend a meet & greet? Are they do a pre-PFT at the meet & greet still?

This is completely different from how mine went. I went to a contracted testing center to complete the written portion of Phase 2. Then, I was flown to New York on a separate date and put up in a hotel. Interview was conducted at the NYC Headquarters. Definitely not 250 of us. Maybe 25? Then I flew back and awaited results via email.

In regards to the Meet and Greet, I conducted that prior to Phase 2. No PFT at the M&G. That was done after the passing of Phase 2 also, at least in my case.
App: 5/19
P1: 5/19
M&G: 6/19
P2(W): 7/19
P2(I): 10/19
CJO: 11/19
PSI: 1/20
Poly: 1/20
Med: 2/20
BI: 3/20
Adj: 7/20
BFTC: 12/20
tamvid11  
#1103 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 8:40:44 AM(UTC)
tamvid11

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: StillCallsMeSon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tamvid11 Go to Quoted Post
Hey all. It has been a while since I've gone through the FBI process. I went through a couple years ago, didn't pass the interview. I was locked out for a year, but now it's been a couple. I would like to know what all has changed in the process. My phase 2 was done at a large hotel over a weekend. There were about 250 applicants from my region. They split everyone into groups and half did writing exam while the other half interviewed, and then everyone switched. Have they gone away from this method? I'm seeing Phase 2 in 2 parts now. Also, are they still making people who have been to phase 2 previously attend a meet & greet? Are they do a pre-PFT at the meet & greet still?

This is completely different from how mine went. I went to a contracted testing center to complete the written portion of Phase 2. Then, I was flown to New York on a separate date and put up in a hotel. Interview was conducted at the NYC Headquarters. Definitely not 250 of us. Maybe 25? Then I flew back and awaited results via email.

In regards to the Meet and Greet, I conducted that prior to Phase 2. No PFT at the M&G. That was done after the passing of Phase 2 also, at least in my case.

So you did the M&G at the main local field office in your state, correct? And then NYC was a regional thing, or were they all from New England area? Also, is the written thing still pencil and paper, or do you get to type it out?

Edited by user Thursday, October 22, 2020 9:13:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

debellil  
#1104 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:28:11 AM(UTC)
debellil

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just over a month ago I got an email from my AC saying I'd be getting an invite for a virtual meet and greet in the next months or so. I still have yet to receive the invite, assuming things are running slower due to COVID, however I went back just a minute ago to reread the email I got to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Well, I reread the reply I sent as well and....I spelt my own name wrong in the email...I signed off as "Lame" instead of "Lane"...smh. Hoping no one noticed and that has nothing to do with why I haven't received my invite yet. My status still says Assessment: Meet and Greet, so I imagine not. I just can't believe I did that and didn't notice until know. *facepalm*
JimmyNorthwood  
#1105 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 12:56:27 PM(UTC)
JimmyNorthwood

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: debellil Go to Quoted Post
Just over a month ago I got an email from my AC saying I'd be getting an invite for a virtual meet and greet in the next months or so. I still have yet to receive the invite, assuming things are running slower due to COVID, however I went back just a minute ago to reread the email I got to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Well, I reread the reply I sent as well and....I spelt my own name wrong in the email...I signed off as "Lame" instead of "Lane"...smh. Hoping no one noticed and that has nothing to do with why I haven't received my invite yet. My status still says Assessment: Meet and Greet, so I imagine not. I just can't believe I did that and didn't notice until know. *facepalm*

Classic Lane
Rss Feed  Atom Feed