Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DHS

The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. [Their] duties are wide-ranging, but [their] goal is clear: keeping America safe. (source: www.dhs.gov)

Perhaps you are working for the DHS or interested in working for the DHS. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DHS.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tiny_Fed_69  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:16:40 AM(UTC)
Tiny_Fed_69

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be much movement on the older USSS CI topics, so I figured it's time for a new one.

My application was submitted about a week ago. Judging from what I've read, the process is moving EXTREMELY quickly. Their goal seems to be 120 days from application to offer. And they're getting a few people in a lot faster than that. Not exactly sure how they're doing that (I assume they're doing some sort of conditional background check where they do a little checking up front and then fini***** later if it looks like you're a normal boring person).

If anyone has started or completed their application process recently, I'm eager to hear your story/timeline!

inb4 USSS SUCKS THEY HAVE THE LOWEST MORALE AND EVERYONE'S TRANSFERRING!!!

Good, I don't want to work with annoying people ;)
Rss Feed  Atom Feed