Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:03:23 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/24/2012(UTC)
Posts: 136

I’ve been collecting WC part time and now retired with fers annuity approval . I I understand that I can Pull Workmen’s Comp. and annuity who do I contact to suspend the annuity for, WC pays more. The problem is I can’t reach Opm cuz its always busy and I don’t want to get penalized with interest what do y’all suggest don’t want double dip
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:55:00 PM(UTC)

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/4/2017(UTC)
Posts: 115
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Call at 7:40 am EST right when phone lines open. Less congested.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.376 seconds.