Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:28:26 AM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/9/2011(UTC)
Posts: 201

Thanks: 62 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I will be changing my rehab facility and would like to know how to instruct them to register so they get reimbursed.
I also need to know if there’s anything I need to do on my end.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:08:19 PM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/9/2001(UTC)
Posts: 2,366

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 167 post(s)
The Rehab facility, not you, probably should go to the ACS website to determine what they need to do. There is a registration process.

Not every place will want to deal with it. Also, OWCP would definitely prefer and may even have mandated paperless billing for medical providers.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.049 seconds.