Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gagirl62  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:23:33 AM(UTC)
gagirl62

Groups: Registered

DAC retiring after 37 years, GS12. EBIS estimate obtained, previously verified estimate with ABC in the past few years. My employment history has been verified to cover any periods of PT or LWOP while being a military spouse and moving, also bought back time. No issues there. I submitted my paperwork to retire on 29 August 2020. ABC has acknowledged receipt. Phone line stays busy. Received email Stating they are working on June retirements right now.
I will be cashing out 350 hours of annual leave and comp time.
My question, how long in most retirees experience did it take for the adjudication process? Most Sites and forums state 60 days. Understand there are many employees retiring and OPM is working as fast as they can. Since my employment record is solid, might I expect the process to go faster? I’ve also read that my first post employment check can be 60-80 percent of my anticipated retirement check without the supplement. I’m fine with that, have savings to cover. Just seems like if my packet is solid, it could be done quicker. Understand with Covid19 everything is being affected.
Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.
TheRealOrange  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:07:21 AM(UTC)
TheRealOrange

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 136 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gagirl62 Go to Quoted Post
DAC retiring after 37 years, GS12. EBIS estimate obtained, previously verified estimate with ABC in the past few years.

My question, how long in most retirees experience did it take for the adjudication process?

Did you mean for this to be in the "FDIC" forum? My guess is that you would get much better responses in the "Federal Retirees" forum.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed