Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
postalvet  
#41 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 1:52:33 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3019 time(s) in 2402 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Pinkkittylamp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: postalvet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: oldboy Go to Quoted Post

Both suck but Biden gets my vote over someone who will eventually change America into a third World " ***** hole" country.

Facts.

we are having a party to grab your wifes ....

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Reported.

Sexual threat against members wives..

Now who's we?

yup they will put me in jail for a while but i will be back.

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Uh oh you triggered someone. They should change their name from oldboy to triggeredboy

doesn't it just amaze you that the right gets to di***** out but when the left returns it they get so pissed off.

i do not see any threat in my post does anyone else?

i am just repeating what their leader said.

Postal retired 38yrs Just Sayin' Black Live's Matter #dumptrump2020 wear your mask
Sunandmoon  
#42 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 2:14:21 PM(UTC)
Sunandmoon

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Some women liked to be choked. Some women liked to be abused during sex. Some women liked to be gaged, anailized, fisted, pissed on, craped on, tribbling, siccsoring, spanked, slapped, machined, double/triple penetration.

Some women follow bands, sports figures, even rich famous stars, to use their bodies to get what they want. They are called groupies.

A woman has the right to do with her body as she chooses. It is not my place to say it is wrong or it is right. It is not my cup of tea.

The context of the video was about groupies, and his astonishment that you can do that to them, and they don't mind. He was not talking about the other 99.99% of women.

All that being said, he is an old pervert that should have known better. He will not get my vote.
thanks 1 user thanked Sunandmoon for this useful post.
postalvet on 6/27/2020(UTC)
Roger.D  
#43 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 3:30:05 PM(UTC)
Roger.D

United States

Was thanked: 970 time(s) in 747 post(s)
Clinton.
thanks 1 user thanked Roger.D for this useful post.
oldboy on 6/27/2020(UTC)
oldboy  
#44 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:29:03 PM(UTC)
oldboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 81 post(s)

Both suck but Biden gets my vote over someone who will eventually change America into a third World " ***** hole" country.

Facts.

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Reported.

Now who's we?

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Uh oh you triggered someone. They should change their name from oldboy to triggeredboy

Threatening sexual acts should be a banning offence.

EagleDog  
#45 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:13:22 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sunandmoon Go to Quoted Post
he is an old pervert

Agreed. Biden's constant sniffing, touching, kissing and fondling is quite creepy and perverse.
To be fair, he denies sexually assaulting Tara Reade.
More disturbing, all of his conduct occurred while holding public office.

RudieCantFail  
#46 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:11:05 AM(UTC)
RudieCantFail

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 64 post(s)
What kind of weak person is offended by someone taking a knee?

Originally Posted by: craigrh13 Go to Quoted Post
John Adams, Samuel Adams, Josiah Bartlett, Carter Braxton, Samuel Chase, Abraham Clark, and 50 more men were considered terrorists. For those that don't know, these are the men who signed the Declaration of Independence.

It comes down to perspective. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorists.

As time changes, a wise man changes.

Statues, monuments, buildings, even names of buildings are meant to unite, to bring people together as one. When those things no longer do, they should be removed from public places. They should then be placed in museums to be preserved and never forgotten.

What kind of a weak individual is seriously offended by a statue that’s been there for decades? Our nation was founded by war and atrocities. That’s an absolute fact. War was a way of life for hundreds and hundreds of years. I’m ashamed at these weak americans that are suddenly offended by EVERYTHING. Their parents definitely failed them.

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice -- and always has been. Mark Twain
thanks 1 user thanked RudieCantFail for this useful post.
MPE2009 on 6/28/2020(UTC)
EagleDog  
#47 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:37:57 AM(UTC)

Maybe this will stop some of the insanity.

=====

Executive Order on Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence
Issued on: June 26, 2020

https://www.whitehouse.g...ecent-criminal-violence/

https://www.nytimes.com/...nts-executive-order.html
thanks 1 user thanked for this useful post.
oldboy on 6/28/2020(UTC)
bearclaw99  
#48 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:19:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MPE2009 Go to Quoted Post
Quit trying to change history!

What history are they trying to change? Andrew Jackson was a slave owner. He forcibly removed the Cherokee nation from their lands in Georgia. He signed a law that legalized the theft and forcible removal of a people from their ancestral lands. Sure it was all legal at that time in our history, but it was still a shameful chapter of our history. But maybe your point is that this peaceful and legal exercise of free speech gives the racists and white supremacists another reason to rally around Trump and his god fearing christian evangelicals.......

So where does it end?? Washington, Jefferson, etc were slaveholders also. Do we obliterate their memories too? Do we invalidate the US Constitution that they and other slaveholding founders created?? In other words it's ridiculous
oldboy on 6/28/2020(UTC)
bearclaw99  
#49 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:34:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RudieCantFail Go to Quoted Post

John Adams, Samuel Adams, Josiah Bartlett, Carter Braxton, Samuel Chase, Abraham Clark, and 50 more men were considered terrorists. For those that don't know, these are the men who signed the Declaration of Independence.

It comes down to perspective. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorists.

Statues, monuments, buildings, even names of buildings are meant to unite, to bring people together as one. When those things no longer do, they should be removed from public places. They should then be placed in museums to be preserved and never forgotten.

What kind of a weak individual is seriously offended by a statue that’s been there for decades? Our nation was founded by war and atrocities. That’s an absolute fact. War was a way of life for hundreds and hundreds of years. I’m ashamed at these weak americans that are suddenly offended by EVERYTHING. Their parents definitely failed them.

Taking a knee while ON THE JOB and in front of fans who are paying their obscene multimillion dollar salaries just doesn't really wash right with me. Anyone else would be fired for protesting while on the clock. Want to protest? Do it on your own free time. There is a time and place for everything. Fans pay good money to see a game, not a political stunt

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:06:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

oldboy on 6/28/2020(UTC)
Amused  
#50 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:58:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Another Carrier Go to Quoted Post
Antifa needs to start looking inside their political association (Democrats) we have Woodrow Wilson who was racist and segregationist, James K. Vardaman or Benjamin R. Tillman...pure hypocrisy from the these left wing agitators!

You do know that antifa isn't an organized political organization don't you?
Amused  
#51 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:07:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Amused Go to Quoted Post
This is exactly why Trump will beat Biden worse than he beat Hillary.

How is taking a name off of a building changing history? I'll tell you what changing history is, it's making it seem as though the Rosewood and Tulsa massacres never happened.

Oh God. Don’t act like you knew what juneteenth was your whole life. Not a damn person knew anything about it until the media got everyone on one of their sheeple bandwagons.

Just because you didn't know doesn't mean that others didn't know. My city has had a Juneteenth celebration since at least the mid 80's. Not only do we share music and food, but we share the meaning of the celebration and it's history. BTW, I do not live in a predominantly black city, nor is it a Democratic stronghold. A group of citizens plans this every year and sees it to fruition.
oldboy  
#52 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:26:54 AM(UTC)
oldboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 81 post(s)
This is exactly why Trump will beat Biden worse than he beat Hillary.

How is taking a name off of a building changing history? I'll tell you what changing history is, it's making it seem as though the Rosewood and Tulsa massacres never happened.

Oh God. Don’t act like you knew what juneteenth was your whole life. Not a damn person knew anything about it until the media got everyone on one of their sheeple bandwagons.

Just because you didn't know doesn't mean that others didn't know. My city has had a Juneteenth celebration since at least the mid 80's. Not only do we share music and food, but we share the meaning of the celebration and it's history. BTW, I do not live in a predominantly black city, nor is it a Democratic stronghold. A group of citizens plans this every year and sees it to fruition.

July 4th celebration in same town most likely cancelled right?

Smh
postalvet  
#53 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:30:03 AM(UTC)
postalvet

Facts.

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Reported.

Now who's we?

#DUMPTRUMP2020

Threatening sexual acts should be a banning offence.

threat
"a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."

funny how the right believes my post is a threat.
Postal retired 38yrs Just Sayin' Black Live's Matter #dumptrump2020 wear your mask
postalvet  
#54 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:32:19 AM(UTC)
postalvet

Antifa needs to start looking inside their political association (Democrats) we have Woodrow Wilson who was racist and segregationist, James K. Vardaman or Benjamin R. Tillman...pure hypocrisy from the these left wing agitators!

You do know that antifa isn't an organized political organization don't you?

they only believe what the orange idiot tells them!
EagleDog  
#55 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:43:12 AM(UTC)

Woodrow Wilson

Poor Woodrow Wilson (28th president of the United States, a member of the Democratic Party, president of Princeton University, 34th governor of New Jersey, oversaw the passage of progressive legislative policies unparalleled until the New Deal, led the United States during World War I, created the League of Nations, instituted the Federal Reserve System.).

The latest victim.

=====

Princeton Will Remove Woodrow Wilson’s Name From School
June 28, 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/...sity-woodrow-wilson.html

Roger.D  
#56 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:56:22 AM(UTC)
Roger.D

United States

Was thanked: 970 time(s) in 747 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bearclaw99 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RudieCantFail Go to Quoted Post

Taking a knee while ON THE JOB and in front of fans who are paying their obscene multimillion dollar salaries just doesn't really wash right with me. Anyone else would be fired for protesting while on the clock. Want to protest? Do it on your own free time. There is a time and place for everything. Fans pay good money to see a game, not a political stunt

The 0:47 mark of this video sums it up nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8
postalvet  
#57 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:52:04 AM(UTC)
postalvet

why don't we erect monuments for British units which took part in the American Revolutionary War?
Pinkkittylamp  
#58 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 9:50:13 AM(UTC)
Pinkkittylamp

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
my rights, my flag, my statues

Lol y’all are too funny.
MPE2009  
#59 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:06:40 PM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 637 time(s) in 492 post(s)
I should be amazed at the turn of this thread from an opportunity to debate how post offices are named, if the community should have input on the names of local post offices, and whether this is a good road to go down. Instead it has turned into a full blown political flame throwing circus. This is a thread where the Gordon G. who made sense in pointing out how bad the behavior had become needs a rerun of those comments, a rethink of all of our comments, mine included.

My first thought is that I think a community should have input over the naming of community centers, which a local post office is one. Frankly nobody can debate what kind of man Andrew Jackson was. The only debate might be how certain aspects of his character and deeds are worse by today's standards compared to the standards of that time. After all it was the house and senate that passed the bill, which Andrew Jackson fully endorsed, signed and executed, creating a major tragedy in american history. So why not let the community decide the name of their post office? It doesn't harm anyone if they decide to rename it. The man is dead, he sure doesn't care and from the character he was, as written in the histories, he'd probably happily raise a one-fingered salute to his detractors and be proud of the controversy stirred up in his name.

I'm of mixed feelings about tearing down most monuments. Certain figures were greatly influential, Columbus, Lincoln, etc. But then there are the confederate monuments created after the civil war ended, celebrating the losers and glorifying their cause. We sure didn't allow the german people to erect monuments to the heros of the third reich. I'm betting we didn't allow the Iraqi people to put up a Saddam statue, although I doubt they wanted to. In any case, I think it is fully understandable that symbols of a failed revolution be removed. About the only exception in my mind would be to memorials commemorating the dead, assuming they were generic enough not to celebrate their failed cause. So yeah, tear down the monuments glorifying a failed revolution and remove their symbols from state flags and other official state actions. Our history books and museums can do plenty to remind us of our heritage, both good and bad.

Black lives matter. Wow, that's a statement that stirred up a country. It offended nearly everybody that was not black. How many of us immediately jumped on the thought that what they were saying with that slogan is that nobody else's lives matter to that group? I admit it, it offended me at first. But I misread it and I think most misread it. The way I read it now, is not that black lives matter more than my life or anyone else's life, rather it's a declaration that they count too. They're simply saying loudly and with pride, even some desperation that their lives matter TOO. It's hard to argue that thought.

Football anyone? Oh wait, we're all offended by the players. The players are offended by the discrimination that so many police departments allow to continue within their departments. Lots of good law enforcement officers, I served with a lot of good ones, simply good people with a tough job. But I've met a lot of others that were scum, trash, thugs and as big a criminal as the people they were supposed to protect us from. Too many bad officers are protected by the system, because nobody wants to be the snitch and so few have the courage to stand up and be a pariah. Yet I doubt there's a person in this forum, that hasn't met or had dealing with the kind of thug officers I'm referring to. If you're black, you've probably met even more of them. The only good thing is most of them, maybe the majority, are good men and women. There is a department which must remain unnamed, which makes postal management seems like a bunch of good guys who have nothing but the best interest of the employee, customer and nation in their hearts. So sorry, but if they want to protest the bad law enforcement officers by kneeling, so be it. I respect their right to protest.

Enough of reasoned opinions and thoughts, let go back to being sh.. heads and calling each other names. After all, we have enough examples out there on how to be behave badly and nearly none on how to behave with dignity and respect.
thanks 1 user thanked MPE2009 for this useful post.
postalvet on 6/28/2020(UTC)
Taitai :-]  
#60 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:25:36 PM(UTC)
Taitai :-]

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Bearclaw asked "Where does it end??"

George Orwell was the author of several works, among them "Animal Farm", a witty, satirical fable about the failure of Soviet-style Communism, and "Nineteen Eighty-Four", a prophetic novel describing the dehumanization of humanity in a mechanistic, totalitarian world, he is best remembered for his political commentary as a left-wing anti-totalitarian.

As he explained in the essay "Why I Write" (1946), "Every line of serious work that I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism and for democratic socialism, as I understand it."

In what became his final interview in 1950 to the BBC before his death from tuberculosis he gave a prophetic prediction of the future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ptxWsadI

9 mai le 10 leo i loʻu ulu fai mai ou te valea. Tasi le maliega.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed