Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
shackmaster  
#21 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 4:17:53 PM(UTC)
shackmaster

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 180 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Whenever there is a vote on anything here - be it school trustees, tax levies, Presidential elections, etc. - I automatically receive a ballot in the mail a few weeks before it is due. Then, in the comfort of my home, I can research the candidates and/or issues at hand. You put the ballot in a 'secrecy' envelope, then in the mailing envelope which you sign. Why anybody would want to stand in a line for any amount of time to vote is beyond me when this alternative is available. There has never been any question as to the legitimacy of the votes here, my State will vote overwhelmingly for Trump for President.

Not every carrier will have their job 'saved' by the union, locals have differing levels of effectiveness. I agree that this particular carrier should be removed, however the union must also do their best to try to prevent it.
craigrh13  
#22 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 4:43:08 PM(UTC)
craigrh13

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 105 post(s)
Originally Posted by: shackmaster Go to Quoted Post
Whenever there is a vote on anything here - be it school trustees, tax levies, Presidential elections, etc. - I automatically receive a ballot in the mail a few weeks before it is due. Then, in the comfort of my home, I can research the candidates and/or issues at hand. You put the ballot in a 'secrecy' envelope, then in the mailing envelope which you sign. Why anybody would want to stand in a line for any amount of time to vote is beyond me when this alternative is available. There has never been any question as to the legitimacy of the votes here, my State will vote overwhelmingly for Trump for President.

Not every carrier will have their job 'saved' by the union, locals have differing levels of effectiveness. I agree that this particular carrier should be removed, however the union must also do their best to try to prevent it.

But why would they prevent it? Why would they want to protect someone like this? Whhhhhhhhy??? Why do they continue to protect the bad apples that screw every last one of us in the big picture?
postalvet  
#23 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:09:28 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 3014 time(s) in 2397 post(s)
Originally Posted by: craigrh13 Go to Quoted Post

But why would they prevent it? Why would they want to protect someone like this? Whhhhhhhhy??? Why do they continue to protect the bad apples that screw every last one of us in the big picture?

i have told you this before IT IS THE LAW!!!!

Postal retired 38yrs Just Sayin' Black Live's Matter #dumptrump2020 wear your mask
Roger.D  
#24 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:10:24 PM(UTC)
Roger.D

United States

Was thanked: 963 time(s) in 743 post(s)

Why does a court appointed attorney represent the alleged criminal in court?

Presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by user Monday, June 29, 2020 5:11:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RodOrRob  
#25 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:35:31 PM(UTC)
RodOrRob

Was thanked: 1150 time(s) in 837 post(s)

Are you actually as dumb as you seem? I can not believe you are, as it has been explained so many times, you must be trolling.

The union does not "protect someone" as you mentioned.

The union protects the national agreement and manuals that were agreed to by management and the union (and of course an arbitrator at times).

If "protecting" bothers you so much, stop working for a unionized company.

Amazon is hiring all the time, and you'd fit right in there with that union hater Bezos. FedEx is another non-union employer.

You have options, please choose one of those or feel free to find another...but really with your trolling...give it up.

Edited by user Monday, June 29, 2020 5:36:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

craigrh13  
#26 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:39:23 PM(UTC)
craigrh13

Originally Posted by: RodOrRob Go to Quoted Post

Are you actually as dumb as you seem? I can not believe you are, as it has been explained so many times, you must be trolling.

The union protects the national agreement and manuals that were agreed to by management and the union (and of course an arbitrator at times).

Amazon is hiring all the time, and you'd fit right in there with that union hater Bezos. FedEx is another non-union employer.

You have options, please choose one of those or feel free to find another...but really with your trolling...give it up.

Thank you for proving my point. People like you couldn’t hold a job without the union protecting you. But hey, keep following along and giving them your dues
to pad their fat pockets. They are dependent on sheep like you.
craigrh13  
#27 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:40:59 PM(UTC)
craigrh13

Originally Posted by: postalvet Go to Quoted Post

It’s a “law” that has lead to the destruction of this company and just about every other unionized company in this country. Too many bottom
feeders who have forgotten why unions were created.
craigrh13  
#28 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:42:23 PM(UTC)
craigrh13

Originally Posted by: Roger.D Go to Quoted Post

Why does a court appointed attorney represent the alleged criminal in court?

Presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Ha! Reason 101 why the union is destroying this place. Good workers don’t rely on the union to save their job.

Roger.D  
#29 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:44:30 PM(UTC)
Roger.D

United States

Was thanked: 963 time(s) in 743 post(s)
Originally Posted by: postalvet Go to Quoted Post

It’s a “law” that has lead to the destruction of this company and just about every other unionized company in this country. Too many bottom
feeders who have forgotten why unions were created.

Or is it too many managers that forgot what a contract is?
MPE2009  
#30 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 6:19:44 PM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 619 time(s) in 478 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RodOrRob Go to Quoted Post

The problem is your dealing with either a troll, who gets off on causing anger and pain or he simply believes whatever his pastor, Sean or Rush tell him to believe. He's proven time and time again, that he's incapable of giving a reasoned response and seems incapable of understanding or appreciating another point of view. It's all hate and spew that comes out of his mouth. It would simply be best if nobody ever responded to him again. As we've seen time and time again in our PDC, you can't fix stupid.
thanks 2 users thanked MPE2009 for this useful post.
postalvet on 6/29/2020(UTC), RodOrRob on 6/30/2020(UTC)
Rss Feed  Atom Feed