Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
1qaz!QAZ  
#41 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2021 8:01:15 PM(UTC)
1qaz!QAZ

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I also just got this email and had the same issues. I wonder if this was a glitch in the system... I emailed them and I am going to call them Sunday or Monday to see if this is legitimate or a mistake. ( I am seriously hoping it is real). Keep me updated if you hear anything back !!

Originally Posted by: zizzer Go to Quoted Post
Hello all!

I think I need a little guidance here...
I am truly surprised right now (no complaint here) because I just received an invitation for a general interview out of the blue. I applied for a position back in April 2020 (open for U.S. citizens), but I quickly got a rejection email that I was not referred to the hiring officials. End of story, at least, I believed.

Until today. I received an email that seems to be the same vague one that has been mentioned here (entry-level; no specific position or location, no grade mentioned). However, I tried to follow the instructions in the email to schedule the interview (I was also given a deadline to do so), I just cannot find anywhere I could sign up, I went through my Dashboard multiple times, checked the job postings, application processing status...etc. but I just cannot figure out what I am missing. Also, the two attached documents that are needed to be signed and sent back are unavailable (404 - not found), so I can't even do that.

Have any of you got the same problem before?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

thanks 1 user thanked 1qaz!QAZ for this useful post.
zizzer on 1/23/2021(UTC)
zizzer  
#42 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2021 5:47:24 AM(UTC)
zizzer

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 1qaz!QAZ Go to Quoted Post
I also just got this email and had the same issues. I wonder if this was a glitch in the system... I emailed them and I am going to call them Sunday or Monday to see if this is legitimate or a mistake. ( I am seriously hoping it is real). Keep me updated if you hear anything back !!

Originally Posted by: zizzer Go to Quoted Post
Hello all!

I think I need a little guidance here...
I am truly surprised right now (no complaint here) because I just received an invitation for a general interview out of the blue. I applied for a position back in April 2020 (open for U.S. citizens), but I quickly got a rejection email that I was not referred to the hiring officials. End of story, at least, I believed.

Until today. I received an email that seems to be the same vague one that has been mentioned here (entry-level; no specific position or location, no grade mentioned). However, I tried to follow the instructions in the email to schedule the interview (I was also given a deadline to do so), I just cannot find anywhere I could sign up, I went through my Dashboard multiple times, checked the job postings, application processing status...etc. but I just cannot figure out what I am missing. Also, the two attached documents that are needed to be signed and sent back are unavailable (404 - not found), so I can't even do that.

Have any of you got the same problem before?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Thank you! It gives me a little peace of mind that I am not the only one. I am going to reach out to them, too (edit: I just sent an e-mail). Good luck to you, too!

Edited by user Saturday, January 23, 2021 6:03:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: contacted the agency

miller  
#43 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:11:44 PM(UTC)
miller

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everyone! I'm currently waiting to receive my SF 86 form (I've already got the information together, I'm just waiting for the form to be sent to me). How long after you accepted the CJO did you receive this form? For some clarification, I interviewed on 1/12, accepted CJO on 1/13. I received an email from my closest FO to confirm I live in a certain county (I confirmed), and then received the same email again a few days later (I confirmed again). After waiting a period of time, I emailed that POC once more to make sure my previous email was received (they confirmed it was). Also, were you emailed this form, or was it sent to you a different way? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by user Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:12:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked miller for this useful post.
Joaquin on 2/2/2021(UTC), crisco on 2/4/2021(UTC)
dillinger  
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 12:32:37 PM(UTC)
dillinger

Same thing is happening to me, except I interviewed back in December and got a CJO.

Originally Posted by: miller Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone! I'm currently waiting to receive my SF 86 form (I've already got the information together, I'm just waiting for the form to be sent to me). How long after you accepted the CJO did you receive this form? For some clarification, I interviewed on 1/12, accepted CJO on 1/13. I received an email from my closest FO to confirm I live in a certain county (I confirmed), and then received the same email again a few days later (I confirmed again). After waiting a period of time, I emailed that POC once more to make sure my previous email was received (they confirmed it was). Also, were you emailed this form, or was it sent to you a different way? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Ostheim  
#45 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 2:20:27 PM(UTC)
Ostheim

Man
United States

I just received a CJO yesterday, waiting on the email to accept it!
crimjustice2021  
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 3:07:45 PM(UTC)
crimjustice2021

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ostheim Go to Quoted Post
I just received a CJO yesterday, waiting on the email to accept it!

That's awesome news - congratulations!!
EmmaJAyyde  
#47 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 6:26:16 AM(UTC)
EmmaJAyyde

So I never actually applied for the 2020 Collegiate Hiring Initiative. I received an email to interview two weeks ago. This week I got a CJO for Clarksburg. I am just wondering if the CJO should actually give any real information about the job and position. Did you guys have any detail in your CJOs or will the details come later?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed