Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mike25  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 10:54:01 AM(UTC)
Mike25

Groups: Registered
United States

So on May 13th I recieved a letter from DOL stating that since my surgery had been pending they asked my agency to send me a job offer. I recieved a letter dated June 8th for a job offer of "meat cutter" after that i recieved a letter from DOL dated June 17th stating that the job offer was not suitable due to my restrictions.
Now 6 months later I am supposed to recieve my mailed check today however ny pay has been stopped and they state that I have not accepted or returned to work for my job offer of "sales store checker" I replied to DOL on ECOMP by sending them the job offer I recieved and their own letter stating that the job offer I recieved was not suitable. Also I placed a phone call to them that I believe these documents were forged and altered. Which I recieved today in mail a packet of letter stating thay the recieved my CA-7 and that I never accepted this job I was never offered. Also in the packet was the job offer they are referring to dated for 5-15-20 which my original job offer was dated for 6-8-20 that they themselves found not suitable.

Has anyone had something like this hapoen? Also amazingly the packet I recieved today had all of my papers in it thay I already had in my possession including the notes from second opinion doctor however, the paper i recieved dated for 6-17-20 stating the job was not suitable was not included. Seems as if someone should be fired for altering and forging these letters and messing with my file.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed