Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Financial Discussion

It is always wise to have a secure financial foundation. Here is a place to ask questions, exchange ideas and share information on how to make the most of your money.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee related news visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
morsel71  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 2:14:11 PM(UTC)
morsel71

Groups: Registered

Currently shopping for another job at a different agency. I'm a step 9 in my current GS grade. Applying for other jobs at the same grade level within the same job series as well as other job series. My last WGI was in October of 2018. Should be advancing to step 10 in October of 2021 assuming the process does not change.

1. If I accept a position in the same job series but with another agency between now and September of next year, will that reset my WGI timer and make me wait 3 more years for the next WGI starting from the date I begin in my new role?

2. If I accept a position in a different job series and another agency between now and September of next year, will that reset my WGI timer and make me wait 3 more years for the next WGI starting from the date I begin in my new role?

Edited by user Thursday, November 12, 2020 2:19:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed