Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

7 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
roger.d  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:58:51 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
https://www.youtube.com/...Gvc&feature=emb_logo

Why were ballots stored under a table, covered with a table cloth? Is that not a great way to "forget" them. Or even better way to "hide" them for later use?

Like the "hanging chad" from the Bush/Gore election, these things need to be investigated to determine what is going on.

Pay close attention to the Senator at the 30 minute mark.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
Zoso...  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:40:39 AM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KKaRn2Gvc&feature=emb_logo

Why were ballots stored under a table, covered with a table cloth? Is that not a great way to "forget" them. Or even better way to "hide" them for later use?

Like the "hanging chad" from the Bush/Gore election, these things need to be investigated to determine what is going on.

Yeah I'm not watching a 40 minute YouTube video. I think a more important question is; why would a state that has a Republican governor, a Republican Attorney General, a Republican Secretary of State, and a Republican legislature cheat for Joe Biden?

Also, then why would these same politicians claim that although they supported and voted for Trump, their election was secure and accurate?
Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.
GordonG  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 7:38:35 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

Was thanked: 1181 time(s) in 837 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KKaRn2Gvc&feature=emb_logo

Yeah I'm not watching a 40 minute YouTube video.

Once again...willfully ignorant.

He told you where to go...the 30 minute mark.

You don't have to watch the entire video.

A question to you.

Is Roger's posting of that video the first time you have knowledge of it's existence?

Life is Sweet
HoosierDaddy  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:54:15 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Until the sheep get permission from the leader of the cult they will continue to put out these baseless conspiracy theories.

So very sad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpUj...ormat=jpg&name=small
You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG29PVMtAWE
GordonG  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:31:40 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

Originally Posted by: HoosierDaddy Go to Quoted Post
Until the sheep get permission from the leader of the cult they will continue to put out these baseless conspiracy theories.

So very sad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpUj...ormat=jpg&name=small

Ok ok ok ok...we get it.

Anyone who doesn't believe Biden won is either a moron or sheep.

Got it.

I clicked onto your link.

Now click onto mine... https://youtu.be/kkTyJ3igf1Y

That was posted yesterday...Dec. 15th.

You might learn something about the Constitutional process of when there's a contested and problematic Presidential election.

If you have time and the inclination to educate yourself.

The Electoral College votes were sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington, where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it’s all over, and Joe Biden is now officially president.

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing… Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.

Remember… Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots were certified on Monday the 14th, but that means nothing.

The votes will be opened, and at that point, one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of electors’ votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection, everything changes. Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator, with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats with 20 delegation votes.

If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

Have a good day.

+
+
+

Edited by user Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:36:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life is Sweet
GordonG  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:46:13 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

Remember...there's a PROCESS that MUST be followed per the Constitution.

Sort of like when President Trump and that impeachment process.

Anyone who knew anything about the process KNEW that it was a foregone conclusion that the President wouldn't get convicted.

While the Democratic controlled Congress voted to impeach...THAT only sent it to the Senate. At that point it needed a two-thirds vote of the Senate for conviction. A Republican controlled Senate.

Besides the political aspect there was that pesky little thing called, THE TRUTH, that wouldn't get the President convicted.

The Constitution...HOT DAMN!!

You got to love that thing.

Life is Sweet
HoosierDaddy  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:55:36 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator, with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats with 20 delegation votes.

+
+
+
The only way it gets to one vote per delegation is if no candidate gets a majority of the electoral votes. Since Biden has 306 electoral votes to Trumps 232, that's not going to happen.

It's time to put a fork in Trumps ass, because he's done.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpUi...ormat=jpg&name=small

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG29PVMtAWE
GordonG  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:11:33 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

The only way it gets to one vote per delegation is if no candidate gets a majority of the electoral votes.

That's incorrect.

Once again...the process is having TWO objections.

The votes will be opened, and at that point, one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of electors’ votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection, everything changes. Everything!!

Process...NOT wishful thinking.

And it's all but certain there WILL be at least ONE objection.

Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., who has alleged widespread fraud in the Nov. 3 election, on Wednesday said he’s “optimistic” there will ultimately be challenges to the Jan. 6 certification by Congress of Joe Biden as the next president.

In an interview on Newsmax TV’s “American Agenda,” Brooks declared he was “not a member of the surrender caucus.”

“Any two people, one congressman and one senator, who object can force a House floor or Senate floor vote,” he said of the strategy.

“I am more than happy, along with a significant number of my colleagues, to object” in the House meeting on Jan. 6.

“The question is whether a senator is also willing to stand up and fight for their country,” he said.

“I’m fairly optimistic that there will be one or more senators who will be willing to object … we’ll see how it plays out,” he added.

Brooks also pushed back on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s warning not to take that step.

“We can fight for our republic or we could surrender,” Brooks said in response to the Kentucky Republican's comments. “I am not a member of the surrender caucus.”

“If you fight, you have a chance for success,” he said. “There is no republic in America if elections can be stolen.”

https://www.newsmax.com/...amp;dkt_nbr=010502f5ku11

+
+
+

Edited by user Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:35:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life is Sweet
HoosierDaddy  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:55:59 PM(UTC)

The objection process works this way, Lets say a member of the house objects to a states electoral college results, a senator would then need to second that objection. After that the house and senate would vote separately on the objection.

For the objection to succeed both a majority of the full house and full senate need to vote in favor of it. If they both don't vote in favor of the objection then the objection fails.

Since the democrats have the majority in the house and the republicans have the senate majority there isn't a snowballs chance in hell a objection will succeed.
GordonG  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:14:55 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

For the objection to succeed both a majority of the full house and full senate need to vote in favor of it.

The voting PROCESS is different between the HOUSE and the SENATE.

In the Senate, one vote per Senator.

In the House, one vote per delegation, per state...NOT per House member.
Life is Sweet
HoosierDaddy  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:41:59 PM(UTC)

For the objection to succeed both a majority of the full house and full senate need to vote in favor of it.

The one vote per state scenario would only apply if no one had reached 270 electoral votes.

Its in the Twelfth Amendment, see for yourself.

https://constitution.congress.go.../amdt12-1/ALDE_00000990/
Zoso...  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:42:53 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

You are wrong about the process Gordon, check again.
Zoso...  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:44:44 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

GordonG  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 5:27:13 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

The one vote per state scenario would only apply if no one had reached 270 electoral votes.

Its in the Twelfth Amendment, see for yourself.

https://constitution.congress.go.../amdt12-1/ALDE_00000990/

You are wrong about the process Gordon, check again.

For Hoosier...thanks for the link.

For Zoso...I checked. Again and again and again.

What I don't see, and please point it out if I'm mistaken, where, in the link provided by Hoosier, it provides the protocol for when there are the two objections that I wrote of.

I don't see any mention of that.

And as an afterthought...to postaivet...you picked up right where PV left off when he got banned.

Hahhahahahahaha.

I found him at one of the other sites...I didn't say one word his way but when he saw me on there he unloaded on me. He's a very vulgar old man. Is that why you get along so well with him?

It made me feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside like when you come home for Christmas after you been in the military for a few years. That feeling. All warm inside.
Life is Sweet
Zoso...  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 5:43:28 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

I don't understand Gordon, did you not read the link I provided? I can provide dozens of others if need be.

Can you provide one backing up your claim on how it will work.
GordonG  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:14:27 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

I don't understand Gordon, did you not read the link I provided? I can provide dozens of others if need be.

Can you provide one backing up your claim on how it will work.

I did read the link you provided. Thank you.

If you're referring to this piece of that article...

Quote:

But for that challenge to succeed, both the House and the Senate would have to agree to overrule the electoral votes. The Democrat-controlled House obviously wouldn’t go along with this, so the challenge won’t change the outcome.

On that day the House controlled by Nancy Pelosi doesn't have control of anything.

Vice-President Mike Pence has full authority on January 6th.

Quote:
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing… Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.

Life is Sweet
Zoso...  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:25:12 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

What don't you understand? If it goes to a vote, the House won't vote to challenge the electoral college results like you have claimed. Biden has 306 electoral votes, therefore EVERY House member's vote counts.
Zoso...  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:28:03 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

I sure would have a lot more respect for you at this point if you said, "my bad, I didn't understand how the process will work on January 6th."

Edited by user Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:46:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zoso...  
#59 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:31:43 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

No, this part

So because Democrats control the House, any attempt to overturn the election for Trump will surely be voted down by them
roger.d  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:55:07 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
No, this part

So because Democrats control the House, any attempt to overturn the election for Trump will surely be voted down by them

You may want to verify this.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed