Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dreamjob21  
#21 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 11:24:18 PM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: OrionAnthracis Go to Quoted Post
Any movement for anyone??

Yes and no.

Went to CPC about two weeks ago for the polygraph, but they somehow forgot to schedule me for the other stuff. Now, I'm just back to waiting. It's hard to believe that DIA could drop the ball like this, but here I am. I tried to email and get answers on how to fix this (and quickly), but there hasn't been any response. It's incredibly frustrating.
thanks 3 users thanked dreamjob21 for this useful post.
rebels8 on 6/6/2021(UTC), gogirlgigi on 6/6/2021(UTC), SeekingFed88 on 6/7/2021(UTC)
gogirlgigi  
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 6, 2021 9:18:46 AM(UTC)
gogirlgigi

United States

That’s great you were invited for a polygraph.

Did they email or call you?

I have not heard anything since my drug test and I think we are coming up on the additional 120 days because of COVID. Should I be worried or it’s just a waiting game?
OrionAnthracis  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2021 7:29:28 AM(UTC)
OrionAnthracis

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dreamjob21 Go to Quoted Post

Yes and no.

Went to CPC about two weeks ago for the polygraph, but they somehow forgot to schedule me for the other stuff. Now, I'm just back to waiting. It's hard to believe that DIA could drop the ball like this, but here I am. I tried to email and get answers on how to fix this (and quickly), but there hasn't been any response. It's incredibly frustrating.

Awesome! Are you local to the DMV area? Just wondering if they are getting through those in the area first before flying outsiders in.
dreamjob21  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 12:20:14 PM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Originally Posted by: gogirlgigi Go to Quoted Post
That’s great you were invited for a polygraph.

Did they email or call you?

I have not heard anything since my drug test and I think we are coming up on the additional 120 days because of COVID. Should I be worried or it’s just a waiting game?

They emailed with a generic hello this is about to happen email please send us some info. Then a few weeks later I got an email saying ok we're booking you for stuff.

As a current federal employee, I can say that things go so slow regardless of where you are and DIA is no exception. It's hard not knowing, but I'm sure your time is coming.
dreamjob21  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 12:22:08 PM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Yes and no.

Awesome! Are you local to the DMV area? Just wondering if they are getting through those in the area first before flying outsiders in.

I actually flew in from outside the DMV. With my name, I'm typically at the top, or near the top, of alphabetical order. That could be it?
IntelPro  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:35:18 AM(UTC)
IntelPro

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)

Yes and no.

I actually flew in from outside the DMV. With my name, I'm typically at the top, or near the top, of alphabetical order. That could be it?

Hard to believe you're near the top when there are 20 other Dreamjob's out there before you!
thanks 1 user thanked IntelPro for this useful post.
rebels8 on 6/16/2021(UTC)
rebels8  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 3:34:49 AM(UTC)
rebels8

Man
United States

Was thanked: 189 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Originally Posted by: IntelPro Go to Quoted Post

Yes and no.

Hard to believe you're near the top when there are 20 other Dreamjob's out there before you!

Did Kaliino hack your account? lol
#MMlivesmatter
dreamjob21  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:05:15 PM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Yes and no.

👏👏👏
IntelPro  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:33:22 AM(UTC)
IntelPro

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rebels8 Go to Quoted Post

Yes and no.

LOL

thanks 1 user thanked IntelPro for this useful post.
rebels8 on 6/23/2021(UTC)
someoldguy  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 3:59:53 PM(UTC)
someoldguy

Was thanked: 1001 time(s) in 845 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rebels8 Go to Quoted Post
Yes and no.

LOL
Kali, we hardly knew ye.

And that's a good thing.

DISCLAIMER: You read it on an open internet forum :)
thanks 1 user thanked someoldguy for this useful post.
rebels8 on 6/23/2021(UTC)
Fishcakes  
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:52:50 AM(UTC)
Fishcakes

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I did an interview for S&T. I really don't remember applying to it, and I'm in no way qualified for it. I must have tossed in a throwaway application without thinking.

The interview was definitely done in bad faith. I had one person on the panel and two questions. Maybe they have a minimum number of people they have to invite? I still did my best and used it as an opportunity to gain more info on the agency. I didn't pass the interview, but the feedback was very positive. It said didn't have the right technical background for S&T, but would be a great fit for the security field. I guess that doesn't get passed down to the security field because I was rejected for the career fair.
thanks 1 user thanked Fishcakes for this useful post.
rebels8 on 8/5/2021(UTC)
wannabefed0623  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 1:24:46 PM(UTC)
wannabefed0623

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Applied to the Analysis career field in late June. Just finished a writing sample. How long after the writing sample did you all hear back regarding interviews? Thanks
Rss Feed  Atom Feed