Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Window Clerk  
#41 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 10:50:04 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I predict that he'll never give you specifics.

He'll dance around it and act dumb. He's a professional at that.
Dazedandconfused  
#42 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 12:18:15 PM(UTC)
Dazedandconfused

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: EagleDog Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: You never carrried mail b4 Go to Quoted Post
Again I am new here and not related to any past poster.
I just found this place in Jan 2021
I never said I was retired.

Welcome.
As you know, this forum is for Postal Employees.

How long have you been a Postal Employee?
What's your Postal background (postal experience, postal history, postal job duties, postal training, postal union affiliation, etc.)?

p.s. I'm the senior member of this forum. I've been a forum member since 2009.

So what.

Life is Sweet

Those who are, know those who aren't

Karma: the force created by a person's action that cause good or bad things
Dazedandconfused  
#43 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 12:19:16 PM(UTC)
Dazedandconfused

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Window Clerk Go to Quoted Post
I predict that he'll never give you specifics.

He'll dance around it and act dumb. He's a professional at that.

Why don't you post your private information?
Life is Sweet

Those who are, know those who aren't

Karma: the force created by a person's action that cause good or bad things
38 yrs professional toilet scrubber  
#44 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:06:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: EagleDog Go to Quoted Post
I just found this place in Jan 2021
I never said I was retired.

Welcome.
As you know, this forum is for Postal Employees.

How long have you been a Postal Employee?
What's your Postal background (postal experience, postal history, postal job duties, postal training, postal union affiliation, etc.)?

p.s. I'm the senior member of this forum. I've been a forum member since 2009.

Let me start one for myself:
I am professional toilet scrubber with 38 years of experience and retired. I never carried mail before, but I tell people I am a carrier. I like to file 1767 for anything, including when karen stunk up the bathroom. I think I am an officer? If you have any question, then you should call your NBA, contact your steward, file 1767, call NLRB and blame everything on the orange man.
I am a professional toilet scrubber for 38 yrs and never carried b4.
I like to file 1767 for the heck of it.
Malcolm1  
#45 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:31:11 AM(UTC)
Malcolm1

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 38 yrs professional toilet scrubber Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
There is only one person that would constantly say they were reporting someone to the moderators.

Karen.

The person calling new posters names is most likely a bully!

I read the rules that is how I know!

Hey! Someone left you a message in the other forum. go and check it!

You claim you are new? I sure hope so but I have my doubts.

You see, until a few months ago there was this mutt (as I recall the user name was postalpest, or something similar) who was a constant annoyance. This person had such a narcissistic high opinion of themself, they felt compelled to respond to nearly every thread posted. Beyond giving advice and opinions, they would bash others and start arguments. This person went uncharacteristically silent for a few months, and I presumed their trolling got them deservedly removed from FederalSoup.

Unfortunately, a few other members would criticize postalpest and his/her posts. But, since narcissists need and demand attention, critical and unflattering comments actually fed the troll. Once the pest’s posts ended, FederalSoup’s postal forum became a peaceful place where questions and topics of interest to USPS employees were discussed.

And now enters a supposed “new” player into the game: You never carried mail b4 (2/22 edit: now AKA Dazedandconfused).

Your behaviors are eerily similar to the former narcissistic antagonist who, claiming to be a retired letter carrier, had plenty of free time. Your posts appear to be trolling and combative to draw attention to yourself and, hopefully, you will soon begin to play nice. But, if you indeed are the reincarnation of the member formerly known as postal___, that’s highly unlikely and you’ll resume dragging this forum down to your level. Please prove me wrong.

Last year I bombarded the entire FS administration with near-daily complaints of trolling. In a November 22, 2020 email response to my complaints, FS moderator Sherkiya Wedgeworth wrote, in part, “I don’t referee sandbox fights”. On the other hand, it appears someone took action a few months ago and, if necessary, I will resume condemning the admins for failing to enforce their own rules. In the meantime I’ll offer this unsolicited advice to my fellow members: 1. Completely ignore b4’s unwelcome comments and trolling, no matter how asinine, outrageous and trolling they may be. Narcissists crave attention – even insults and criticism. 2. If the behaviors continue, bombard the half-dozen FederalSoup email addresses available if you find behavior offensive and contrary to forum rules.

That said, I commit to ignore any/all threads, posts or PMs from the former postal____ or the seemingly “new” alter egos: You never carried mail b4 and Dazedandconfused.

Damn, now I’m on the “crap” list.

Malcolm1

Edited by user Monday, February 22, 2021 6:06:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Mutt changed their user name again

thanks 1 user thanked Malcolm1 for this useful post.
EagleDog on 2/21/2021(UTC)
#46 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:49:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Oh no! You just did it! Her fan list is growing by the minute.
I am a professional toilet scrubber for 38 yrs and never carried b4.
I like to file 1767 for the heck of it.
MPE2009  
#47 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 7:33:06 AM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 607 time(s) in 496 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Malcolm1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: 38 yrs professional toilet scrubber Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
There is only one person that would constantly say they were reporting someone to the moderators.

Karen.

The person calling new posters names is most likely a bully!

I read the rules that is how I know!

Hey! Someone left you a message in the other forum. go and check it!

You claim you are new? I sure hope so but I have my doubts.

You see, until a few months ago there was this mutt (as I recall the user name was postalpest, or something similar) who was a constant annoyance. This person had such a narcissistic high opinion of themself, they felt compelled to respond to nearly every thread posted. Beyond giving advice and opinions, they would bash others and start arguments. This person went uncharacteristically silent for a few months, and I presumed their trolling got them deservedly removed from FederalSoup.

Unfortunately, a few other members would criticize postalpest and his/her posts. But, since narcissists need and demand attention, critical and unflattering comments actually fed the troll. Once the pest’s posts ended, FederalSoup’s postal forum became a peaceful place where questions and topics of interest to USPS employees were discussed.

And now enters a supposed “new” player into the game: You never carried mail b4.

Your behaviors are eerily similar to the former narcissistic antagonist who, claiming to be a retired letter carrier, had plenty of free time. Your posts appear to be trolling and combative to draw attention to yourself and, hopefully, you will soon begin to play nice. But, if you indeed are the reincarnation of the member formerly known as postal___, that’s highly unlikely and you’ll resume dragging this forum down to your level. Please prove me wrong.

Last year I bombarded the entire FS administration with near-daily complaints of trolling. In a November 22, 2020 email response to my complaints, FS moderator Sherkiya Wedgeworth wrote, in part, “I don’t referee sandbox fights”. On the other hand, it appears someone took action a few months ago and, if necessary, I will resume condemning the admins for failing to enforce their own rules. In the meantime I’ll offer this unsolicited advice to my fellow members: 1. Completely ignore b4’s unwelcome comments and trolling, no matter how asinine, outrageous and trolling they may be. Narcissists crave attention – even insults and criticism. 2. If the behaviors continue, bombard the half-dozen FederalSoup email addresses available if you find behavior offensive and contrary to forum rules.

That said, I commit to ignore any/all threads, posts or PMs from the former postal____ or the seemingly “new” alter ego: You never carried mail b4.

Damn, now I’m on the “crap” list.

Malcolm1

My 2 cents. I am here simply to talk about postal subjects and politics insofar as they pertain to the post office. I don't mind straying off topic at times, it can add some positive interaction. I have zero interest in the squabbles that seem to incessantly pop up. Admittedly I've been involved in a few differences of opinion and have been diligently avoiding repeating those kinds of interaction. The admins as you mention are rather deplorable as they should have stepped in on multiple occasions shutting down the bullying and harassments going on, which is different than "sandbox fights." I'd really rather argue/discuss the rules, ELM, CBA's and even behavior of those we work with and for. Regardless of the job held at the USPS, most of the ppl here do have the ability to contribute, it's just a matter of choosing which opinions or suggested courses of action will result in our desired outcome at work. I have definitely had many learning moments here about rules and/or resources that have helped or simply been interesting.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed