Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stephan  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 6:16:52 AM(UTC)
Stephan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Can anyone point me to list or link that provides doctors that potentially take on patients that already have disability approved but needs ongoing checkups and reviews? Over the next several years I may need to locate one. I figured if there's any forum to ask this question and get a good answer it would be this forum. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction based on your expertise and knowledge. Stephen
HoosierDaddy  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 8:29:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 61 post(s)
You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG29PVMtAWE
LeroyToliver  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 9:23:17 PM(UTC)
LeroyToliver

United States

Was thanked: 112 time(s) in 92 post(s)
That would be any doctor that accepts payments from the DOL. Just have a clear conversation on the narrative requirements from OPM or OWCP.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed