Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 4:19:13 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 7

Thanks: 1 times
I have been on the periodic rolls since my accident. I had a tkr and an mcl tear. Last week I slipped and fell in my kitchen
During the evening, An ice cube dislodged from my refrigerator and had melted on my tiled kitchen floor. When I entered the kitchen i slipped and fell
re injuring my tkr.

My question is do I use my health insurance for this injury or would it still be covered under dol Will this affect my worker comp case going forward?

thank all for your advise

Edited by user Monday, March 15, 2021 4:20:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.248 seconds.