Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GordonG  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 4:34:06 PM(UTC)
GordonG

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 859 post(s)
Check out these two morons from Arlinton Heights, Illinois.

The PM and a supervisor. Too stupid to know when they're stepping on their own crank.

https://youtu.be/-rtcuREKt7I

They look dazed and confused...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
See...That wasn't so hard, was it?

thanks 2 users thanked GordonG for this useful post.
The Postmaster on 5/8/2021(UTC), EagleDog on 5/8/2021(UTC)
z165012  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 1:13:17 AM(UTC)
z165012

United States

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 58 post(s)
that 'media' guy is a complete tool...not his first office hes been in, and 'citizen journalist' is way different than 'member of the media'...
thanks 1 user thanked z165012 for this useful post.
Ihatemanagement on 5/8/2021(UTC)
GordonG  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:36:23 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

I agree 100%.

The guy walks around wasting his time looking for that Poster 7. Whoopty freaking Doo.

It's the reaction from the employees that turns a non-event into them looking like buffoonish jerks who have something to hide.

Why?

The two bozos wouldn't even ID themselves as managers for Christ's sake. WHY?!

Just tell the guy "Good morning, how may I help you?". Then he would've been gone in five minutes.

But oh no.

Like the old lady who walked away and left not only the camera guy standing there but the couple of customers behind him waiting and waiting...FOR WHAT?

'Cause she didn't want her picture being taken?

Give me a break. Do your J.O.B.

thanks 1 user thanked GordonG for this useful post.
The Postmaster on 5/8/2021(UTC)
The Postmaster  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:45:08 AM(UTC)
The Postmaster

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post
Check out these two morons from Arlinton Heights, Illinois.

The PM and a supervisor. Too stupid to know when they're stepping on their own crank.

https://youtu.be/-rtcuREKt7I

They look dazed and confused...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

All offices should have been given instructions on how to handle this type of situation. These "1st Amendment Auditors" are visiting offices all over the country. The employees did not handle this correctly. NOT taking sides, a lot of time was wasted by everyone on something that was a non factor.

Edited by user Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:46:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar

thanks 2 users thanked The Postmaster for this useful post.
old fed on 5/8/2021(UTC), MPE2009 on 5/12/2021(UTC)
GordonG  
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:34:08 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

I worked the window and there were customers, hell, even some co-workers, I didn't like but when I was on-the-clock treated them all in a business-like manner...WITHOUT an attitude.

old fed  
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:36:27 AM(UTC)
old fed

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 64 post(s)
I agree 100%.

The guy walks around wasting his time looking for that Poster 7. Whoopty freaking Doo.

It's the reaction from the employees that turns a non-event into them looking like buffoonish jerks who have something to hide.

Why?

The two bozos wouldn't even ID themselves as managers for Christ's sake. WHY?!

Just tell the guy "Good morning, how may I help you?". Then he would've been gone in five minutes.

But oh no.

Like the old lady who walked away and left not only the camera guy standing there but the couple of customers behind him waiting and waiting...FOR WHAT?

'Cause she didn't want her picture being taken?

Give me a break. Do your J.O.B.

no, he would not have been gone in five minutes. they do this to provoke to try and get arrested for trespassing. then they sometimes beg for money. there's a ton of these "journalists" doing this. cops and folks who have dealt with them before certainly do a better job of dealing with these morons but if they happen to snare someone new then we're off to the races. it's all for clicks and YT views.

Edited by user Saturday, May 8, 2021 8:37:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked old fed for this useful post.
GordonG on 5/8/2021(UTC)
The Postmaster  
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 9:14:52 AM(UTC)
The Postmaster

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 113 post(s)
I agree with the donger they just want an incident to record. We do not see the the ones where the subjects do not embarrass themselves. I am sure that those are over quickly and the "auditors" are happy to get to the next location.
GordonG  
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 11:28:10 AM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

The following occurs between the 4:45 and 5:45 mark on the video.

The two best parts was when the guy ask the manager in the pink shirt if he was the postmaster and INSTINCTIVELY the manager's hand covers his badge. Love it. What a chickensheet coward move.

The second part, the azzhole part, was the where the guy with the camera said "we're going to teach you. We're going to teach you today." and the other goofball jumps on "The Racist Bandwagon".

Racist??!!

None of that was even remotely racist, but the intellectual weakling goes there right away.

The Pink Shirt Postmaster evens lies to the police about the racist BS and tells them that the cameraman said 'we're going to teach YOU PEOPLE'...which the cameraman NEVER said "you people".

Maybe Clarabell and Bozo will get a promotion out us this?

MPE2009  
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 2:05:59 PM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 650 time(s) in 525 post(s)

The two best parts was when the guy ask the manager in the pink shirt if he was the postmaster and INSTINCTIVELY the manager's hand covers his badge. Love it. What a chickensheet coward move.

The second part, the azzhole part, was the where the guy with the camera said "we're going to teach you. We're going to teach you today." and the other goofball jumps on "The Racist Bandwagon".

Racist??!!

None of that was even remotely racist, but the intellectual weakling goes there right away.

The Pink Shirt Postmaster evens lies to the police about the racist BS and tells them that the cameraman said 'we're going to teach YOU PEOPLE'...which the cameraman NEVER said "you people".

You're ignoring what appears to me to be a bigger problem. Some A.H. that thinks he some sort of crusading auditor. I think it's time that we get some more of our privacy returned to us and idiots like that face legal penalties for filming and identifying people without their permission, esp under these kind of circumstances. Cop stops your car and your dash cam films him in performance of his official duties, okay. Later that day you see the same cop out eating and being loud & annoying, no you don't have the right to harass him and film his behavior. These idiot auditors of nothing are entering govt property with no apparent purpose other than seeing if they can get a reaction. I think a trip to Gitmo or Louisiana state prison is the appropriate reaction for this kind of behavior. We should have the right to privacy and simply because any idiot can take a picture or film with today's electronics, doesn't mean it's okay or even desirable.
38 yrs professional toilet scrubber  
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 3:40:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 70 post(s)
He is just exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Those supervisors took the oath to the constitution to the US should be ashamed and don't know what is the 1st Amendment. He has the rights to film in the lobby (publicly accessible area). The Poster 7 specifically addressed this issue. Unfortunately many are ignorant to their own rules.
I am a professional toilet scrubber for 38 yrs and never carried b4.
I like to file 1767 for the heck of it.
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 3:52:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MPE2009 Go to Quoted Post

Racist??!!

You're ignoring what appears to me to be a bigger problem. Some A.H. that thinks he some sort of crusading auditor. I think it's time that we get some more of our privacy returned to us and idiots like that face legal penalties for filming and identifying people without their permission, esp under these kind of circumstances. Cop stops your car and your dash cam films him in performance of his official duties, okay. Later that day you see the same cop out eating and being loud & annoying, no you don't have the right to harass him and film his behavior. These idiot auditors of nothing are entering govt property with no apparent purpose other than seeing if they can get a reaction. I think a trip to Gitmo or Louisiana state prison is the appropriate reaction for this kind of behavior. We should have the right to privacy and simply because any idiot can take a picture or film with today's electronics, doesn't mean it's okay or even desirable.

There is no expectation of privacy in a public area. I don't need your permission if I filmed you from a public area. Learn the law!
EagleDog  
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:11:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 349 time(s) in 277 post(s)
No real "heroes" in that video.

As a postal employee, it's been pretty much ingrained in my DNA.
No pictures/filming on postal property.
Employees or anyone else (with few exceptions).
This was especially heightened/reinforced if you were here during the 9/11 era.

That clown may have received a similar reaction in my office depending on the situation (sans the racist allegations).

https://about.usps.com/p...ble%20to%20the%20public.
:
Karma: the force created by a person's actions that causes good or bad things to happen to that person
:
GordonG  
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:56:47 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

Two of my favorite tools in dealing with jerks is being polite and cordial.

My second favorite pair of tools is to be quiet and boring.

But my all-time favorite tool was to say..."step right down there to the end of the counter and I'll get you a supervisor".

But those two managers????

Their BS tactics that work with some employees in the back doesn't work in the REAL WORLD.

old fed  
#14 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 9:26:51 PM(UTC)
old fed

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 38 yrs professional toilet scrubber Go to Quoted Post
He is just exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Those supervisors took the oath to the constitution to the US should be ashamed and don't know what is the 1st Amendment. He has the rights to film in the lobby (publicly accessible area). The Poster 7 specifically addressed this issue. Unfortunately many are ignorant to their own rules.

..except when prohibited by authorized personnel.
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 3:15:02 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: old fed Go to Quoted Post

..except when prohibited by authorized personnel.

Wrong! LEO or authorized personnel can not violate people's rights. Or, they will face a civil rights law suit.
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 3:44:56 AM(UTC)

Here is one of many settlements when cops or authorized personnel violated someone's civil rights (1st Amendment Audit).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G820pKXwTlo

Another case where a citizen was video taping from a public accessible area on a traffic stop and cop threatened the citizen for an arrest. Law suit was filed. The city paid a settlement and that cop is no longer working for that department. There are many similar cases. You can find them on Youtube. (1st Amendment Audit)

If you ever encounter someone video taping the facility from a sidewalk or publicly accessible area, just ignore them and do your job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCJmk-Fpng Unless, you want to be on youtube like this ignorant from this P.O.
Another Carrier  
#17 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:02:27 AM(UTC)
Another Carrier

United States

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Sadly, I'm not surprised!

Those 2 fools sounded like the management personal that we have at our district

1st amendment, constitution; bill of rights? There is not a single supervisor who even knows what those documents are; most of them are uneducated clowns!

and that part of the "racist card"
Unfortunately, this is what the extreme liberal agenda has created... sad!
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 1:16:23 PM(UTC)

Two of my favorite tools in dealing with jerks is being polite and cordial.

My second favorite pair of tools is to be quiet and boring.

But my all-time favorite tool was to say..."step right down there to the end of the counter and I'll get you a supervisor".

But those two managers????

Their BS tactics that work with some employees in the back doesn't work in the REAL WORLD.

Those 2 EAS just proved that they don't do anything productive rather than just engaging to time wasting practice on the job.
MPE2009  
#19 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 1:50:06 PM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 650 time(s) in 525 post(s)

There is no expectation of privacy in a public area. I don't need your permission if I filmed you from a public area. Learn the law!

I understand the law allows it. I suggested that there needs to be changes made to the law, because too many people do invade our privacy and yes, I do feel I should have a limited expectation of privacy in public and that every idiot should not have the right to film anybody they feel like. Sure make fun of my stupid clothes in walmart or wherever, but that still should not give you the right to video and post whatever you feel like. It might be above your capacity to comprehend, that what I posted was an opinion and not a legal opinion nor legal fact.
#20 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 2:00:07 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MPE2009 Go to Quoted Post

I understand the law allows it. I suggested that there needs to be changes made to the law, because too many people do invade our privacy and yes, I do feel I should have a limited expectation of privacy in public and that every idiot should not have the right to film anybody they feel like. Sure make fun of my stupid clothes in walmart or wherever, but that still should not give you the right to video and post whatever you feel like. It might be above your capacity to comprehend, that what I posted was an opinion and not a legal opinion nor legal fact.

Cameras are everywhere! There are cameras on the sides of the buildings when you walk on the sidewalks. Are you going to ask the buildings management to stop recording you? There are dash cams in vehicles also. So stop picking your nose while driving, because you are being filmed.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed