Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FBItoHRT  
#21 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2021 5:49:07 PM(UTC)
FBItoHRT

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I put in $100. Not necessarily saying they will use that full amount. Oh well! I will post up when/if I get that CD in the next year. Oh and I should look at craigslist for a cheap USB CD reader. We have long moved on from that in this househould
IAdreamin  
#22 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2021 7:59:47 AM(UTC)
IAdreamin

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I don't use a computer much in the house, so I still have an older laptop with CD drive. Takes a bit to boot though.

I checked the reference number I got with my letter. Says files related to my inquiry have been identified and awaiting assignment to GIS personnel. I'm assuming that's who will put the black bars all over the info.

Edited by user Sunday, May 16, 2021 8:00:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Fat fingers

IA Applicant
Applied: Sep 26 2018
PI: Dec 6 2018
PII: Dec 11 2018 (Jan 17 2019)
PIII: Nov 8 2019
Poly/Prints: Jan 2020
FBI _Mega_Hopeful  
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 7:17:20 AM(UTC)
FBI _Mega_Hopeful

United States

Unfortunately I got the Suitability Denial email last weekend after being in adjudication for two months. I have a FOIA request in but I doubt I'll get much out of it. My AC has been ignoring my emails so I doubt I'll get anything from her. It hurts to have been in this process for so long just to get denied at the end. But that's life, I just wish I knew what their reasoning was.
Falloux  
#24 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 9:47:29 AM(UTC)
Falloux

United States

Originally Posted by: FBItoHRT Go to Quoted Post
I assumed they stopped it, why continue if the application has been DQd? I went to the application portal and the last update is:

Security Component: Investigation in Progress - 03/21/2021 5:07AM

The date on the letter is 4/21/2021. Maybe a typo on the month?

Also, Godsfav, how exactly did you file for FOIA? Send an email? Write a letter, print it, notoraize your signature, then mail?

On the bottom of the email it states, “ Please note, this decision does not constitute a denial of a security clearance.”

So it’s really unclear and it’s a lot of “If” in the email. I received the same email and I’m being processed for another position with fbi. The other position is still being processed. Submitted for the paperwork and they still couldn’t tell me anything.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed