Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
swimmingly  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 10:36:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I have.asked owcp 5 times in wrinting now for a copy of my case that would have included a copy of a second and third doctor appt on my well being. The first request was over a year and a half ago..... I still have not gotten it. The latest response was to open an account on kiteworks to retrieve a copy... however I need an email from owcp to do that as per kiteworks tech support. I had requested to have the LWEC removed as it shouldn’t have put in place to begain so they tried to bully my off owcp, then send me to two different pshy appointments hoping they would toss me under the bus....... I’M STILL HERE,

Edited by user Friday, July 9, 2021 10:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

VW1  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 5:00:15 AM(UTC)
VW1

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
My suggestion to you is to write a letter to the Secretary of Labor informing him that you have attempted to obtain a copy of your claim file on 5 different occasions. Put the dates that you requested the file and ask him to intervene and have OWCP provide you with the requested copy. This will leave them with no choice but to answer and provide you with the copy as OWCP considers a letter to the SOL as a Congressional inquiry. You will not only receive a copy of your file but also a letter from a district director apologizing for the breakdown in communication. I would fax the letter to this number, 202-693-6111. Hope this helps.
swimmingly  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 6:18:37 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Ironically, I fought from being bullied off owcp by sending in My last request with an election letter added to it that I wanna switch to opm DR and I can’t get that done.. You have to be a special kind of stupid to work at that agency......
Rss Feed  Atom Feed