Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VetMom  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:37:32 AM(UTC)
VetMom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
For months now I have been going around in circles with the RIME office in Morrisville PA about why my consequential injury report was denied twice (original and reconsideration) by OWCP when the injury is listed added by SECOP? Well after months of lies from RIME staff double talking me and first report had a ton of mistakes I learn it was an impairment rating report not adding a consequential injury as I requested. So all these months lie after lie to get/keep my money?! I called and threatened to file a formal complaint against the office and the practice owner (Dr) offered a full refund and I GLADLY destroy report!!! He didn't realize he also said WRONG REPORT on my answering machine!!!!Don't worry Jesse Slade I'm not mad you stopped responding to me I bet you saw this bomb about to explode after first medical report had a ton of mistakes!!!! I know how to fight for myself when abandoned!!!!!! People FIGHT for your position and ensure you're submitting correct reports before you trash OWCP because I've actually won all claims when the correct medical information is submitted. NO ONE thought I would win recurrence!!!!! Now too late to add correct medical report to submit an ECAB appeal but I'm happy I'm getting a full refund after months of lies/games...

My child just suffered a gruesome injury in another state and the HOA insurance rep already has tried to negotiate! Now I see the benefits of bringing in a powerful reputable law firm!!!

100% Disabled Vet FERS Disability Retired
VW1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2021 8:39:58 AM(UTC)
VW1

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Have you already filed an appeal to ECAB? If you have not filed an appeal to ECAB and your last denial is less than a year old, you can take the proper report and file another reconsideration request.
sugarplum  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2021 9:10:38 AM(UTC)

I am unfamiliar with the acronym RIME, and Googling was no help. Thanks in advance for explaining. Another injured worker
Prevail in good cheer!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed