Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

VA (Department of Veterans Affairs)

The United States has the most comprehensive system of assistance for veterans of any nation in the world. This benefits system traces its roots back to 1636, when the Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony were at war with the Pequot Indians. The Pilgrims passed a law which stated that disabled soldiers would be supported by the colony. The establishment of the Veterans Administration came in 1930 when Congress authorized the President to "consolidate and coordinate Government activities affecting war veterans."

This forum also includes the Veterans Health Administration (VHA).

Perhaps you are working for the VA or interested in working for the VA. Here is a forum to share your experience with the VA.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Blackhawk79  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 4:06:07 PM(UTC)
Blackhawk79

Groups: Registered
United States

Anyone ever not list jobs and have their credentialing be incomplete? I was about to get my final offer, but I didn’t list correct dates and companies that in vetpro? I didn’t think I was still active with these companies since 2019? I’m a nurse and these companies I worked as a independent contractor and made my own schedule. I stopped working with them when Covid began in March 2020 and just recently picked up shifts? Anyone have something similar happen during onboardin as a new hire? I
GSBS  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 12:31:08 PM(UTC)
GSBS

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 303 post(s)
My Security guy asked me about living in Ohio, supposedly working as a Neurosurgeon, and why I didn't list that on my application for an entry level position? Then it got stranger, I was questioned about my use of bottled water
Rss Feed  Atom Feed