Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
EasternHusky  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 2, 2021 7:58:38 AM(UTC)
EasternHusky

Groups: Registered
United States

Hey everyone! Since we've hit August, I just wanted to create a thread for the upcoming application period for 2021 internship applicants. Anyone know when the posting will go live? Also, do we need to follow the FBI's federal resume format exactly as provided?
hope98  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 6:42:08 AM(UTC)
hope98

United States

Originally Posted by: EasternHusky Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone! Since we've hit August, I just wanted to create a thread for the upcoming application period for 2021 internship applicants. Anyone know when the posting will go live? Also, do we need to follow the FBI's federal resume format exactly as provided?

Hi! I checked the fbi job posting site this morning and have not seen the Honors Internship Program posting yet. I am using the federal resume format in my application!
CMF139!  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2021 8:57:45 PM(UTC)
CMF139!

FBI Honors Internship Application for 2022 is open. It looks like they changed the formatting of the website a little. Go to “Apply to Jobs” and use the search box to search for the internship.
MarieR  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:41:22 PM(UTC)
MarieR

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in a forum. Just wanted to say that soon the application will be closed and shortly after the interviews will begin (hopefully). Does anyone applied to Quantico? Know their email or phone contact info? I can’t find it anywhere.
293048fbi  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2021 4:48:58 PM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

just submitted mine. hopefully we hear back soon!!
293048fbi  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:28:19 AM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

did everyone do their resume following the federal template guide or just a regular template?
MarieR  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:34:04 AM(UTC)
MarieR

Originally Posted by: 293048fbi Go to Quoted Post
did everyone do their resume following the federal template guide or just a regular template?

I used a regular template but don’t know if it was required to use a federal template. Hopefully it ain’t that important.
293048fbi  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:36:42 AM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

Originally Posted by: MarieR Go to Quoted Post

I used a regular template but don’t know if it was required to use a federal template. Hopefully it ain’t that important.

What locations did you choose? Also what year and qualifications do you have? I'm only a freshman so I don't think I'll be chosen but still
MarieR  
#9 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:41:47 AM(UTC)
MarieR

What locations did you choose? Also what year and qualifications do you have? I'm only a freshman so I don't think I'll be chosen but still

I’m a soon-to-be senior. I chose Fairmont and Quantico as first two locations. I have internships and co-op experiences, and other extracurriculars. I know it is very competitive but let’s hope for the best.
293048fbi  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:44:38 AM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

I’m a soon-to-be senior. I chose Fairmont and Quantico as first two locations. I have internships and co-op experiences, and other extracurriculars. I know it is very competitive but let’s hope for the best.

Have you applied before? I'm curious to know when we should hear back from them on whether or not we made it to the next round. I know with previous years it was either a week before thanksgiving or around that general time.
MarieR  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:55:55 AM(UTC)
MarieR

Have you applied before? I'm curious to know when we should hear back from them on whether or not we made it to the next round. I know with previous years it was either a week before thanksgiving or around that general time.

No, this is my first time. I asked and was told that around 2 weeks after yesterday’s deadline, they will start with interviews. I guess that will depend on each FO.
hope98  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 12:17:17 PM(UTC)
hope98

United States

This is my first time applying as well! Based on what I have read in past threads about the HIP, if we are being offered an interview we should hopefully hear from them at least by the beginning of December. Wishing us all the best of luck!
293048fbi  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 12:20:47 PM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

Originally Posted by: livinglavidaloca Go to Quoted Post
This is my first time applying as well! Based on what I have read in past threads about the HIP, if we are being offered an interview we should hopefully hear from them at least by the beginning of December. Wishing us all the best of luck!

Will they still notify us if we don't continue on with the application? I would hate to keep waiting for a response.
MarieR  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 10:11:06 PM(UTC)
MarieR

Originally Posted by: livinglavidaloca Go to Quoted Post

Will they still notify us if we don't continue on with the application? I would hate to keep waiting for a response.

From what I heard, those that weren’t selected will be notified in January, or sometime around.
MarieR  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 8:29:36 AM(UTC)
MarieR

If you are called for interview, could you please let the rest know and for which FO? Thanks 😊
Kennedy  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 8:37:22 AM(UTC)
Kennedy

United States

Time is going by so slowly. I just want to know already...
MarieR  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 8:41:09 AM(UTC)
MarieR

Originally Posted by: Kennedy Go to Quoted Post
Time is going by so slowly. I just want to know already...

It definitely is. We all feel you.
293048fbi  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 3, 2021 5:50:12 PM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

I'm so nervous. It's been 2 weeks and we still haven't heard. I hope we hear back soon because I'm so anxious.
MarieR  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 3, 2021 5:54:28 PM(UTC)
MarieR

I'm so nervous. It's been 2 weeks and we still haven't heard. I hope we hear back soon because I'm so anxious.

I called my local FO today and they told me that interviews should start happening between nov 5-18. That’s all I know. You might want to call your local FO if you want some more info.
293048fbi  
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2021 8:03:38 PM(UTC)
293048fbi

United States

I called my local FO today and they told me that interviews should start happening between nov 5-18. That’s all I know. You might want to call your local FO if you want some more info.

omg so when will they call us about whether or not we get an interview???? do we get a call or an email
Rss Feed  Atom Feed