Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Inthelionsden  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 10, 2021 11:19:44 AM(UTC)
Inthelionsden

Groups: Registered

I don’t know you guys have probably already thought of this.

The answer is fleabaggers. Most of the time flea baggers purchase cheap stuff from wholesale places ran by Chinese nationals or I assume dual citizens. The flea baggers could easily be recruited. If somebody is selling stuff they’re probably motivated by money. An easy way to test if they’re willing to break the law is by not charging them taxes. There are wholesale houses, flea markets and festivals in every state.

The long and short game could be played. You could recruit the adults and children. The adults you recruit could sell at festivals around powerful locals. Also politicians like to frequent festivals because there is a lot of constituents. It’s a good way to get your foot in the door. At the very least assess potential assets. In addition wholesale and flea baggers have the perfect excuse to go to China.

The long game could be the flea baggers kids. A kid could be tested at an early age to assess his abilities. Then he/she could try to get in government jobs. They would have the perfect authentic back story.

With flea markets and wholesale places in every state you could set up networks in every state. The special kids could even go on solo missions.

Off course it’s be might suspicious if a lot of flea baggers were in government pipelines. That’s a good way to see if that is happening. Then again flea baggers don’t generally pay taxes so how would anyone know if a person was a flea bagger.

It seems like the perfect long and short game.

You could use this against other countries also. America is known for superior technology. I imagine a lot of spies especially in China have something to do with technology.

Maybe I just saved America.😂

Rss Feed  Atom Feed