Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FBI

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Headquartered in Washington, DC, the FBI has over 55 field offices located throughout the USA as well as smaller units throughout the world.

Perhaps you are working for the FBI or interested in working for the FBI. Here is a forum to share your experience with the FBI.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Future Fed  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:25:17 AM(UTC)
Future Fed

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello everyone!

Hope all is well.

So, I’m currently in the process with FBI police. I’m in the background phase and all of my references have been contacted. I’m a current Police Officer for a local agency. I’m already aware that I’m going to take a paycut, but I want a better quality of life.

Anyone here work for FBI police that is willing to share what the job is like? I know the job is more “protection based”, which is one of the reasons why I want to leave my current agency.

How’s the quality of life?

Why is the pay relatively low?

How long does the process normally take to get a final offer/EOD?

How’s management?

What’s the schedules for an officer?

How’s does the current uniforms look?

Do they travel/get deployed?

Lastly, as far as the TS-SCI clearance, what exactly do they look for as far as credit?

Rss Feed  Atom Feed