Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2022 2:04:01 PM(UTC)

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/18/2010(UTC)
Posts: 79

Thanks: 23 times
OWCP issued some notice and required some new steps for compounded prescriptions. I don't remember any details. I want to get 10% lidocaine cream for inflammation.

Where do I need to look or where can I find the process for pre authorization/etc? My doctor is incompetent and lazy and gets away with it because he's the only game in town.

I need to find the info so I can print it out and tell his secretaries what to do. He's willing to prescribe, but doesn't bother to figure out how to do it.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2022, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.113 seconds.